Kaustic Plastik Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the video eased my mind, it's not perfect but I was expecting a huge downgrade, but as best I can see under those bright lights I think it looks almost exactly like the prototype which is pretty rare lol. I'm looking forward to getting it in hand!

Last edited:
Looks good enough. Agreed that the sculpt looks more like the season 3 Cooper, but I'm still thrilled that this set was made at all! And it seems that the Laura & diorama base comes in a separate box? I guess that makes sense. They can just bundle it in with the standard as necessary.

People being too lenient.

This thing is even above HT prices... if HT released a figure with paint apps that cartoony people would be throwing fits.'

The hair on that Laura corpse looks nice a freakin' NECA.

Let's compare the production quantity of HT, and the production quantity of this product. Even if the license for an Iron Man is much higher, I don't think the per product license cost is that much higher. And due to the lower quantity, the per item factory, etc costs are much higher.
And I'm willing to pay more for cult classics instead of buying the 47th Iron Man, Spider Man armor, the Venom-Carnage-IronMan-Deadpool combo figures or the Doc with holes for the sunglasses. HT would never touch such classics again, they don't even do Terminator again...

And from the above video it seems to me like an awesome set, but even if someone expected better, We have a Cooper in 1/6th scale!!!

I don’t get you. Figure is 100% like the prototype, the paint app for the sculpt is even better… and you dodged a bullet?

The heck did you expect?
Good question. The protoype had the same waxy face/plasticy hair 2005 paint app. What was I expecting indeed? :duh

Some shots of the sculpt at 7:30 and 7:58 in this review, it definitely looks better without really bright lights. I still think it looks good overall, and the paint isn't bad, maybe better than HT Qui-Gon lol. I forgot it uses feet magnets to stand. I guess reviewers get it in advance, I hope they ship to everyone soon!

Another review, although the bright lights at the end are too much and almost make the face disappear lol

Last edited:
Todays sent invoice has been paid.

So when does Infinite statue/Kaustic Plastik themselfs send out pre-orders after you have paid the invoice off?

I guess a couple of days. Paid my invoice today as well, and I am in Italy, so I guess Coop will show up pretty soon.

Some shots of the sculpt at 7:30 and 7:58 in this review, it definitely looks better without really bright lights. I still think it looks good overall, and the paint isn't bad, maybe better than HT Qui-Gon lol. I forgot it uses feet magnets to stand. I guess reviewers get it in advance, I hope they ship to everyone soon!

This guy should do English content!

Back