Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am seeing some sellers have this already. Looks to be releasing within a few days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201-114542_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231201-114542_eBay.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
Considering the age and mass market quality of the figures, those are shockingly good head sculpts.
With better paints these are more than decent. With realistic paints, these would be great.

They're better than modern barbie sculpts based on movie characters.

Looks like kaustic is ready to ship. Got the invoice. 80 bucks to ship...ouch...to USA.

Technically it's 3 boxes. Fonz, jukebox and dioramas.....still next time will skip exclusives.

Looks like kaustic is ready to ship. Got the invoice. 80 bucks to ship...ouch...to USA.

Technically it's 3 boxes. Fonz, jukebox and dioramas.....still next time will skip exclusives.
Yes, just paid my Exclusive off, but my shipping cost was a bit lower ($75)? But I imagine the 4 items (figure, jukebox, exclusive dioramas and T-shirt) will all ship in one box.
Regardless, I wouldn’t change my order.
For anyone wanting to order domestically, Sideshow has all 3 versions available, but the pricing from them is a bit higher, and their shipping rates are notoriously high as well.

Yes, just paid my Exclusive off, but my shipping cost was a bit lower ($75)? But I imagine the 4 items (figure, jukebox, exclusive dioramas and T-shirt) will all ship in one box.
For anyone wanting to order domestically, Sideshow has all 3 versions available, but the pricing from them is a bit higher, and their shipping rates are notoriously high as well.
Yeah...paid my own off. A very high price...but I shouldn't complainconsidering the quality of Kaustic and well the desirability of the Fonz for me on a personal level.
It's better to have than not.

Hoping they add a Ritchie down the line.

Last edited:
Actually Sideshow is selling the regular Fonzie and the deluxe Fonzie only. The other listing is for the resin statue. The Exclusive version is only available on the Infinite Statue website.

Actually Sideshow is selling the regular Fonzie and the deluxe Fonzie only. The other listing is for the resin statue. The Exclusive version is only available on the Infinite Statue website.
Ah, I see that now. Thanks for the correction !

Paid my Dx ex as well …yeah the $110 shipped to Canada is a bitter pill… but this is a dream come true to a ‘70s child
These are essentially 500 dollar figs after shipping.
I am glad they offer 3 tiers...next time I may "settle" for the deluxe.

But the Fonz is intriguing as having a 1/6 scale jukebox just fits it...with Bluetooth and all and lights, it will work wonderful in a display and it's actually practical.

I do sort of regret getting the Exclusive base, but we shall see when in hand if that regret goes away.

I have a feeling that the web-exclusive will be worth it. It was for Nosferatu. I would argue that that was a top 3 figure of 2023 ( I think InArt Gandalf takes first spot— with Nos. and InArt Joker battling for 2nd/3rd)

Wow, that was quick!
I received a payment request on Monday, UPS tracking info on Tuesday, and delivery on Friday.
I certainly can’t complain about the shipping charge with that kind of service (as opposed to FedEx, who charged me over $300 and then sat on my Jazzinc Batmobile in France for 11 days over the holidays).
Hope to open it this evening.

I didn't get mine today because UPS was supposed to drop it off at the UPS access point up the street from me but for some reason the driver attempted to deliver it to my house and nobody was there so now my delivery status is "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible". I don't understand why it wasn't dropped off at the access point to begin with. Now i have to wait till next week. Stupid UPS!

I didn't get mine today because UPS was supposed to drop it off at the UPS access point up the street from me but for some reason the driver attempted to deliver it to my house and nobody was there so now my delivery status is "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible". I don't understand why it wasn't dropped off at the access point to begin with. Now i have to wait till next week. Stupid UPS!
I’ve had that problem before with UPS and they told me the shipper restricted it.

Back