Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fonz is a pretty nice looking figure. Very bare bones if you only get the standard figure, but I guess what would he really come with besides his lone accessory (his comb)? Kind of a steep price point for what you get though.

B64FB8FA-B782-48EF-BF7D-FBCAADA8AA23.jpeg

Kaustic seems to be their price point.

300 to 450 or so usd.

Same as hot toys, but to me, better sculpts. Juke Box probably another 100. So I think its right on point.

Kaustic seems to be their price point.

300 to 450 or so usd.

Same as hot toys, but to me, better sculpts. Juke Box probably another 100. So I think its right on point.
Yeah, but just the Fonz is $290. As much as the juke box is cool I don’t really have the space for it. Again I’m not the biggest fan of Happy Days but I just think this is a cool figure and Fonz is definitely an iconic character.

Yeah, but just the Fonz is $290. As much as the juke box is cool I don’t really have the space for it. Again I’m not the biggest fan of Happy Days but I just think this is a cool figure and Fonz is definitely an iconic character.
The extra head is worth probably the extra and so is the jukebox and stand and Diorama.

I think ok it's pricey also, but it's what it costs for all these types of 1/6 scales.

I am curious if jacket is real leather. I doubt it, but hoping.

I’m curious as to the quality of the juke box and the speaker. If it’s something that’s good quality or just a cheapie or what.

Oh boy…exclusive ordered!

Winkler came to fan expo last year. He was amazing to listen to. I got teary listening to him talk about his challenges growing up, the adversity he went through with dyslexia, and the complex relationship with his parents. When I was a kid growing up in the late 70s and 80s Winkler’s character, Fonzie was someone I was in awe of when I watched TV. As a person he has grit, perseverance, and kindness to himself and others.

Last edited:
Figure looks great (dare I say "cool!") but not a must have for my collection. Besides, I can put the dough towards their Frankenstein figure... I hope!

Rumor has it, Kaustic will be expanding their horror line with (possibly) Frankenstein. I believe I read that here someplace.

One accessory that could have been thrown in since the figure only comes with one thing besides the stand is a pair of shades, but I guess he mainly wore those when he was on his motorcycle.

Agreed about the second sculpt. Wish it was included with the standard version. To me the smiling sculpt would be a bit more preferable.

Back