Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy…exclusive ordered!

Winkler came to fan expo last year. He was amazing to listen to. I got teary listening to him talk about his challenges growing up, the adversity he went through with dyslexia, and the complex relationship with his parents. When I was a kid growing up in the late 70s and 80s Winkler’s character, Fonzie was someone I was in awe of when I watched TV. As a person he has grit, perseverance, and kindness to himself and others.
I now have a slight regret. I ordered the Exclusive thinking there was a special diorama. Instead I think all we are getting are the condiments.

"Exclusive ONLY: Arnold’s Luxury Diorama set (Magnetic)"

I figured the diorama set was a special backdrop. Did I really pay another 50 bucks or so for condiments?

Thanos me if true....aye aye.

There are two separate bases. A small base just for the figure and an exclusive larger base that you can set both the jukebox and the figure on and it has the condiments on it.

Attachments

• fonzie-happy-days-af-16-with-jukebox-web-exclusive.jpg
    fonzie-happy-days-af-16-with-jukebox-web-exclusive.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
Just preordered the exclusive. Looks great. Great childhood icon.
I prepared well. I purchased a brown leather jacket and Jean's to make a second Fonz. Be damned if I let the second sculpt go to waste. I love utilizing extras where I can.

While others are deciding which head to use on their one outfit, I prepared a second one waaaaay ahead of time lol.

I cannot wait. Still hoping for a Richie Ron Howard figure soon after, like they paired Terrance Hill and Bud Spemcer.

I am also creating a song list for that jukebox. Getting prepared for my happy days.

I cannot wait. Still hoping for a Richie Ron Howard figure soon after, like they paired Terrance Hill and Bud Spemcer.
Looks great, love the stuff KP have been pumping out lately.
Still holding out for a Starsky and Hutch announcement ;)
I'm hoping for Abbot and Costello.....lol
Those would be great!

How about....
778scw.gif

Although it was John Hart who appeared on the show, I'de love it if Kaustic Plastik did a Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels version of Lone Ranger and Tonto.

2be183ae0cd7324e5935ddc7314a171f.gif

Last edited:
I am also creating a song list for that jukebox. Getting prepared for my happy days.
Nice!
Rock Around the Clock (Bill Haley and the Comets)
Blueberry Hill (Fats Domino)
Hound Dog (Elvis Presley) I think would come often when Fonz hit the Jukebox.
The Great Pretender (Tony Williams)

Lots captured here:
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole),
I'm Walkin' (Fats Domino
Tequila (The Champs),
Your Head On My Shoulder (Paul Anka),
Great Balls of fire? (Jerry Lee Lewis
Bye Bye Love (Everly Brothers) ...

And if they do a Leather Tuscadero (Suzi Quatro) fig...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was about to purchase the figure and found out the shipping to the USA is $70. I guess no figure for me.

There is a statue (although who's on first routine specific) , not sure how well it sold?
https://www.darksidetoy.com/es/prod...6-resin-statue-by-infinite-statue-detail.html
72766.jpg

A more basic figure set (with Abbott in the crisp suit and fedora and Costello in the checkered coat, tie askew, and bowler), would be great.
77nuqd.gif
I was thinking they could do the outfits from Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein....in case they get around to doing the rest of the Universal monsters...

Back