[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the new tie, I think it really ties the whole suit together. :exactly: Looking forward to seeing the final-final product with the amended sleeves!

When will this be released Kato?

coming soon...:wink1:

20121222_121609.jpg

Last edited:
20121223_155956.jpg

There are 3 sets ready to ship.

Only Wake has full paid already, who want get his set asap, pls arrange balance payment.

First pay first ship ^^

Anyone who want to use EMS which is more reliable and prompt delivery, pls add extra USD18.00 for US or USD26.00 to Europe, or ask me to check the rate of yr country.

Last edited:
Looks frikkin great Kato, I won't be able to pay the rest of this off for another week or two, I hope that's ok. ;)

And I paid a couple of hours ago, so there may be one left. Or they may all have been taken before either Ray or I jumped on it, because Kato's notice had been up for 8 hours before I saw it. The suit looks perfect.

Dang if I had the money I would have a 1/6 closet filled with Katos and not care about real suits.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

And I paid a couple of hours ago, so there may be one left. Or they may all have been taken before either Ray or I jumped on it, because Kato's notice had been up for 8 hours before I saw it. The suit looks perfect.

All people who pay me the balance pls clarify yr webname and provide a tidy sending address. Even if you hv mentioned long time ago, pls provide it to me again everytime as I cannot afford the time to search each of your email to find yr address.

Thx!

p.s. to chilipep66 : I cannot find yr address in my record so I cannot send it to you today.

To Ray : It is with magnet closure. And I will send it to you previous NY address. Tracking no. EA123 222 737 HK

To Gruff Old Bear : tracking no. : EA123222723HK

Hector pls mark yr record in page one that Ray, chilipep66, and Gruff Old Bear hv paid the balance and also with EMS delivery.

Last edited:
All people who pay me the balance pls clarify yr webname and provide a tidy sending address. Even if you hv mentioned long time ago, pls provide it to me again everytime as I cannot afford the time to search each of your email to find yr address.

Thx!

I just sent the balance, but forgot my forum name...
Payment should be from Ron Lim aka ronwlim

thanks!
Ron

I just sent the balance, but forgot my forum name...
Payment should be from Ron Lim aka ronwlim

thanks!
Ron

Confirm balance payment received.
You are not going to use EMS delivery right? :lecture

( just to remind you once again that I won't take any responsiblity/compensation for any parcel lost of the post office in yr country.)

Back