Justice League Original Seven Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would a 75" tv look small having 1 LSF to each side of TV?

Row 1: Bats, Supes, WW

Row 2: Flash, GL, Aquaman, Manhunter

GL and Aquaman directly below the separation gap of Bats/Supes and Supes/WW

Normally I would agree for Flash to hang next to GL but since we are dealing with 2 rows this is how I would do it with a little bit of space to showcase the Batman base.

I like the sound of that!

What type of base and ex for Martian Manhunter would you like to see? I think a second base would be good for both. A nice Mars surface as one and perhaps some type of of crime scene for the second.

Pic needs to be edited with new Lantern and Aquaman.

I'm still bummed they gave up the pose they had for Aquaman which I thought was pretty cool. But overall, can't complain since the end result still looks great.

I think Flash will have the same pose or similar since it's already pretty much museum. I think the concept had an unmasked portrait too which would be a welcome addition.

Hopefully Flash and Martian Manhunter are shown/announced by next year so the collection will be complete in 2017. I think they are going add Cyborg to the roster too since he's supposed to be in the DC Universe films.

Publication1.jpg

The Original Seven ....

Attachments

• Publication1.jpg
    Publication1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 89
Back