Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it for the first time. I truly didn't expect it to be that bad. I think it's the one I like the least out of all the DCEU movies, except maybe Suicide Squad, which is still saying a lot because I ****ing hate Suicide Squad.

What did they do to Batman? I loved Batfleck in BvS, he was perfect.

Also it's hilarious how you can tell Cavill had stopped training before the reshoots, he looks so small (I obviously won't go into the CGI mouth thing).

All the "hero pose" moments and shots of them just staring at each other are ridiculous. At times it felt and looked like a fan film.
Some truly dreadful acting in some scenes (Ezra Miller...). And the structure was so strange.

It's crazy to think this movie was one of the most expensive movies ever made.

I didn't mind it but felt it didn't deliver on the promise of BvS.

Pardon my ignorance, but what was the big deal about Lex "ringing the bell" if Steppenwolf already knew where the Mother Boxes were?

I didn't mind it but felt it didn't deliver on the promise of BvS.

Pardon my ignorance, but what was the big deal about Lex "ringing the bell" if Steppenwolf already knew where the Mother Boxes were?

The bell was probably to signal to Steppenwolf that for the first time in thousands of years the Earth was actually *ready* to repel him. So naturally he picked that exact time to launch his invasion, lol.

The bell was probably to signal to Steppenwolf that for the first time in thousands of years the Earth was actually *ready* to repel him. So naturally he picked that exact time to launch his invasion, lol.

Merry christmas khev!

25012435_2000726180141365_8336278638156578816_n.jpg

So... is JL happy that its now only the 2nd most disappointing film of 2017?

I figured it would sweep the Rubbish Awards this year... but man it has serious competition.

They must be up for worst cgi in a movie!

BVS won razzie for worst film last time, see if they can do two in a row with JL.

I watched Days of Future Past in 3D tonight and MY GOD that Quicksilver prison break scene absolutely DESTROYS everything Flash does in JL.

I finally watched JL, I really wasn't prepared for this... so much wrong with it.

Superman got ruined, I know the CG was bad but my God, his characteristics were awful and seriously, he carried an entire building FROM A WALL?!

I finally watched JL, I really wasn't prepared for this... so much wrong with it.

Yeah that was my reaction as well. I didn't expect that.
Heard a few bad and mixed reviews when it came out but they were still making it seem like it was watchable. One of the worst superhero movies I have seen in recent years.

Back