Flashpoint Movie (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So reports are saying the new Justice league will be supergirl, batgirl , Ezra flash and Shazam and Wonder Woman. Everything before will be erased.
And to that I say. Restore da Snyder verse brehhhhhh!!!
tom-and-jerry-gun.gif

So reports are saying the new Justice league will be supergirl, batgirl , Ezra flash and Shazam and Wonder Woman. Everything before will be erased.
What a crappy line up. It's still better than the next MCU Avengers line up though.

Well, the present iterations of Shazam, Flash and WW are all fine by me, but a JL without a proper Batman or Superman doesn't seem very interesting to me... Besides, with "teen" Billy/Shazam and "awkward" Flash surrounded by three (presumably) super-hot, (almost certainly) super-smart and (obviously) super-tough women, it's almost certain they'll go for the laughs, which doesn't really tickle my fancy.

Wouldn't be overly thrilled with that combo as a Justice League.
Combined with the new crappy Avengers combos going forward looks poor.

Well, the present iterations of Shazam, Flash and WW are all fine by me, but a JL without a proper Batman or Superman doesn't seem very interesting to me... Besides, with "teen" Billy/Shazam and "awkward" Flash surrounded by three (presumably) super-hot, (almost certainly) super-smart and (obviously) super-tough women, it's almost certain they'll go for the laughs, which doesn't really tickle my fancy.
WB have Joss Whedon on the phone as we speak.

That’s such a weak justice league line up. The only decent character is WW and she is currently carrying the stink of her second solo movie. Who are they making that movie for? Guarantee that unless the gimmick it up with stunt casting and cameos it will flop harder than Boba Fett falling out of the Sarlaac.

Avengers dead, JL dead... X-Chads, our time is now!

X_Men_Vol_6_1_Wraparound_Textless.0.jpeg

But seriously, that lineup is barely Young Justice. First they drop Green Lantern & Manhunter from the main DCEU League, now they even scrub Superman and Batman of all people. Christ DC...

But seriously, that lineup is barely Young Justice. First they drop Green Lantern & Manhunter from the main DCEU League, now they even scrub Superman and Batman of all people. Christ DC...
It all went downhill when Cyborg replaced Green Lantern.

:lol

I fear the worst. Putting him with Ezra Miller's Flash feels like it has maximized the chances of failure - and that's coming from someone that didn't even hate him in the JL film.

Why did they make Batgirl black again? So satisfy the blacks?

Back