Flashpoint Movie (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly everything we were hearing was INTERNET RUMORS- nothing was ever officially released as news- including that Affleck was replaced.

Everyone reads internet gossip and treats it as gospel. Look at comicbook news Ben Affleck is back on board for the Batman films even though he never officially stepped down.

Yeah I never got that. Anything from unnamed ‘sources’ is untrue until proven. The weird part is when someone actually says something (like Hamill repeatedly saying he had a problem with his character in TLJ or any other example) people say it means nothing. But unproven things no can prove ever being said? 100% true! :lol

As for ‘The Batman’ the latest thing I read is that it’s completely standalone - no sense of time, before or after dceu events etc - just Ben Affleck in a Batman movie unrelated to anything else. But again, take it with a grain of salt, though I do think that’s the best way to approach the standalone Batman movie.

Not necessarily an origin film, but i could see this under that banner if they decided to use someone else for a younger Bruce. Could still be standalone but build up the universe. I would like the Penguin since it got a name drop in JL.

Yeah I never got that. Anything from unnamed ‘sources’ is untrue until proven. The weird part is when someone actually says something (like Hamill repeatedly saying he had a problem with his character in TLJ or any other example) people say it means nothing. But unproven things no can prove ever being said? 100% true! :lol

As for ‘The Batman’ the latest thing I read is that it’s completely standalone - no sense of time, before or after dceu events etc - just Ben Affleck in a Batman movie unrelated to anything else. But again, take it with a grain of salt, though I do think that’s the best way to approach the standalone Batman movie.

I agree- and after JL I don't think we will see any attention called to any previous DC film. Affleck can be Batman without all the baggage of what has come before . The "stand alone" films is what they need to do now before building a universe so quickly

New flash movie going ahead...Ezra keeps his place... writers of IT installed to take the helm.

We live in a world where we got a sonic movie before flash movie lol. Astounding

Flashpoint is their DoFP. This is their chance at an in-continuity reboot. Hopefully they seize that opportunity and course correct.

Glad they're staying in-universe, but sad they're moving away from Snyder's vision. The Knightmare sequence in BvS will continue to make no sense.

No lead up to it at all. Not everyone is a comic fan so that was a head scratcher, even though I enjoyed it.

Too bad WB ruined the DCEU. No more continuity.

Meh with Ezra...I am not interested at all. He is horrible in the role...man the hole dceu is a huge mess.

Last edited:
Yeah Ezra as the Flash is a joke.

No joke! ...Does Flash actually run like this?

GargantuanWealthyBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif

...Freakin embarrassing!

Back