Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben Affleck spoke to Barbaros Tapan for Daily Sabah about his new DC comic movie, "Justice League," and about being Batman.
Barbaros Tapan: Are you happy that this is a lighter Batman and that he actually has a sense of humor?

Ben Affleck: I like this version of Batman a lot. It was a lot to carry around the danger of being angry and resentful of Superman the whole time, which led to a darker tone. And with this one, Batman is not a Joker and is not as funny, but is hilarious, as the straight man to Flash and other people. That's a nice dynamic to get to play off of somebody and have a little bit more irony and have a little bit more self-awareness, a little bit more fun with the movie. That was great.

B.T: Your character is dealing with perceptions. So, could you please tell us about the public perception and having to deal with things that are projected on you and with the reality of your life?

B.A: I think that is a very interesting phenomenon. In the movie, we see the most extreme version, which is that we have Bruce Wayne, who is the real person, and Batman, who is really a projection, and he kind of takes advantage of the fact that he is mysterious, unknown, dark, avenging, coming out of the shadows and secretive, which helps him very much. That kind of dual identity helps him do what he needs to do. And the question for me sometimes was "What is the real mask? Is Bruce Wayne the mask or is Batman the mask?"

B.T.: Do you see yourself coming back for another 'Batman' or at this moment are you looking at different projects?

B.A: For me, it's interesting, and I always evaluate this stuff on the merit of the material. I want to direct a "Batman" movie, and I never got a script that I was happy with, so they are starting over and writing another script. And right now, I think a lot of different possibilities I think for the way the DC Universe could go, and I will just follow my interests in pursing that. And I know that I love working with this group of people, and it was a real joy for me to make this movie.

GWHQLhN.jpg

:lol

lol replace the delorean with a MurderMobile.

Good for Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill. Now just get someone that can write some good stories and the bawls to keep WB from meddling.

JL>TLJ...Disney woulda killed Supes permanently...cant have Christ/god like being live...no way

take the following for what it is:dunno ,rumors swiped from shh boards :)

[QUOTEBreaking Update DC :
Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill will be renewing their movie contracts in January 2018. If all the negotiation goes through. Ben Affleck will not only become the Leader of the DC movie universe Leader but He will also direct the next Justice League movie.Henry Cavill Superman will have approximately 3 new movie and 2 cameos according to the contract information. All this goes through or not. We will find out soon enough.stay on our page.
Marvel contract info coming up next.
Like : Television & Movies
https://www.facebook.com/cinemandtv/...type=3&theater
]
[/QUOTE]

:clap:yess:

take the following for what it is:dunno ,rumors swiped from shh boards :)

[QUOTEBreaking Update DC :
Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill will be renewing their movie contracts in January 2018. If all the negotiation goes through. Ben Affleck will not only become the Leader of the DC movie universe Leader but He will also direct the next Justice League movie.Henry Cavill Superman will have approximately 3 new movie and 2 cameos according to the contract information. All this goes through or not. We will find out soon enough.stay on our page.
Marvel contract info coming up next.
Like : Television & Movies
https://www.facebook.com/cinemandtv/...type=3&theater
]
[/QUOTE]

So Affleck essentially becomes the DCEU movie head? Not a bad idea given that there’s zero confidence in anyone else out there. I like his Batffleck and want to see more.

Now they just need some good scriptsssssssss....

I wonder what that would mean for Matt Reeves' Batman movie since he apparently doesn't want to use Affleck?

Hopefully it gets him his solo film - if any of that is even true.

Last edited:

So Affleck essentially becomes the DCEU movie head? Not a bad idea given that there’s zero confidence in anyone else out there. I like his Batffleck and want to see more.

Now they just need some good scriptsssssssss....[/QUOTE]

They don't need good scripts. They need the suits to **** off and let the directors do what they were hired for.

And bring back Snyder.

Ok just saw this movie again (lol yeah). I don’t love it. I don’t hate it. It is however the WORST out of the “superman trilogy”.

I love the mcu for what it is and i know what to expect from it. Im not zacks biggest fan but i really liked man of steel and some elements of bvs. I appreciated what i tried to do with these movies. But this JL is what happens when you try to go all marvel. Weather its his fault or not. Its what we got. Ah man the jokes, the quips, that whole third act, that family, the flowers at the end, the stache, batman fanboying, batman “i do not not like you” my gawd what i loved about batman in BVS was completely demolished in JL lol.

The characters themselves were ok. Except batman lol damn. And WHY DID AQUAMAN SMASH THAT BOTTLE IN THE OCEAN THAT LITTERING!

WW “kal el nnnoooo” was sooo much cringee[emoji23][emoji23]

Did i mention batman joking? Lol

Ok. I guess it will only get better from here on out right? Right?!

Merry Christmas y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... is JL happy that its now only the 2nd most disappointing film of 2017?

I figured it would sweep the Rubbish Awards this year... but man it has serious competition.

Back