Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy running the petition on Change.org has just shared a "victory!" Without further explanation. Dunno what that means though...

I'm assuming that was the original goal it reached. 165k doesnt mean squat to these WB execs though. If it hit half a mill maybe

Why would WB spend more money to release a cut they didn't want? If it ends up better than the theatrical they will look like fools. Also those signatures at say for arguments sake $15 a ticket that is under $2.5 million revenue for those signatures. The movie made over 600m those signatures mean squat to WB's.

I don't know if anyone posted this but looks like Time Warner wants a shake up to the DC movies...

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/dc-films-justice-league-1202632214/

Seems Time Warner (parent company) is not happy that Warner Brothers keeps bringing back Zack Snyder, there also not happy with Geoff Johns who also was very involved in Justice League. It seems he'll either be removed or reduced to an advisory role only. Personally I think Geoff Johns is great at comic books but is horrible when it comes to TV and Movies... I remember when the creators of Smallville left after season 5, DC brought in Geoff Johns to help run it and the series went down hill fast with silly stories and lame guest characters. What works in comics books doesn't necessarily carry over to live action.

Time Warner is also considering moving DC under their main movie division instead of letting them be by themselves.

Wonder Woman will get a sequal and based on their popularity in Justice League so will The Flash and Aquaman. The Director for the solo Batman movie doesn't want Ben Affleck to wear the cowl, he wants a new actor.

Why would WB spend more money to release a cut they didn't want? If it ends up better than the theatrical they will look like fools. Also those signatures at say for arguments sake $15 a ticket that is under $2.5 million revenue for those signatures. The movie made over 600m those signatures mean squat to WB's.

Yeah, why release a longer cut of batman v superman since it would make them look stupid :exactly:

Yeah, why release a longer cut of batman v superman since it would make them look stupid :exactly:

BVS was an extended cut of the theatrical release. WB will release a JL extended cut of the theatrical release (to make more money). This Snyder cut is nearly a different movie completely. It has Evil superman (the future batman dream sequence from BVS) and Darkseid in it.

take the following for what it is:dunno ,rumors swiped from shh boards :)

[QUOTEBreaking Update DC :
Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill will be renewing their movie contracts in January 2018. If all the negotiation goes through. Ben Affleck will not only become the Leader of the DC movie universe Leader but He will also direct the next Justice League movie.Henry Cavill Superman will have approximately 3 new movie and 2 cameos according to the contract information. All this goes through or not. We will find out soon enough.stay on our page.
Marvel contract info coming up next.
Like : Television & Movies
https://www.facebook.com/cinemandtv/...type=3&theater
][/QUOTE]

Who would have thought. JL and SW walking hand in hand into the sunset of 2017 lol. As for this article. Sounds good to me. Ben is an awesome batman (ill erase that joke of a batman from jl) and cavil is great as supes. Especially now that hes revived and happy[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my photo LOL.

25009712_2448040692088121_5287581070428995584_n.jpg

take the following for what it is:dunno ,rumors swiped from shh boards :)

[QUOTEBreaking Update DC :
Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill will be renewing their movie contracts in January 2018. If all the negotiation goes through. Ben Affleck will not only become the Leader of the DC movie universe Leader but He will also direct the next Justice League movie.Henry Cavill Superman will have approximately 3 new movie and 2 cameos according to the contract information. All this goes through or not. We will find out soon enough.stay on our page.
Marvel contract info coming up next.
Like : Television & Movies
https://www.facebook.com/cinemandtv/...type=3&theater
]
[/QUOTE]

Well, that dovetails with articles re Affleck getting hired in the first place - WB wanted Affleck for directing duties. Not just acting skills.

Back