Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snyder's version was too dark and too long with too much character development.

AKA it was too much for WB to handle.

giphy.gif

"Before Batman, Ben Affleck Said Daredevil ‘Humiliated’ Him, Vowed Never To Play Another"

What's Ben going to say about Batman? Dam!!

Interesting to read now that Affleck may be poised to be the first movie Batman to not appear in a solo Batman movie. I figure they'll use Flashpoint as a way to segue to whatever actor Reeves wants to use in his solo films, and have an in-continuity reason for him being younger (in other words, not Ben Affleck). I guess that's one way of doing it. I figured they'd use him for something else, as he signed a three picture deal and had said himself that his cameo in Suicide Squad didn't count toward the three.

"Before Batman, Ben Affleck Said Daredevil ‘Humiliated’ Him, Vowed Never To Play Another"

What's Ben going to say about Batman? Dam!!

It’s so sad. He’s not a bad batman . Probably the best we had in years

Interesting to read now that Affleck may be poised to be the first movie Batman to not appear in a solo Batman movie. I figure they'll use Flashpoint as a way to segue to whatever actor Reeves wants to use in his solo films, and have an in-continuity reason for him being younger (in other words, not Ben Affleck). I guess that's one way of doing it. I figured they'd use him for something else, as he signed a three picture deal and had said himself that his cameo in Suicide Squad didn't count toward the three.
Apparently, once again, there are rumors that Affleck won't be doing The Batman (to NOBODY's surprise), and instead his last appearance will be in The Flash.

Which means...

That there is hope yet.

Back