Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace is RIGHT- A Flashpoint movie would be a dud with audiences- they don't want to see another JL type film explaining why they are recasting roles. Really- just don't see the appeal. CLEARLY mass audience could care less about "righting the boat"
Affleck needs to be in a Batman film- not Reeves' Batman but another...somehow focusing in on him and new characters to get way from the JL aura.

No mention of Cavill- ??????????????

Wait, did Grace read the article? TL;DR Berg out, Johns continues.

According to Grace, John will stay as CEO of DC entertainment, but as far as the film division goes, he won't be a full producer, which means they can ask him for his opinion, but they don't have to do what he says, so it's a meaningless position. Johns does get full credit for JL and Aquaman, but that's the last time...apparently.

Here's to hoping that Matt Damon takes over Batman role.....lol

:lol :lol

I actually agree with her. I think Flashpoint will bomb worse than JL. They need 5 years of solid well received solo films before they should attempt anything as complex as Flashpoint or another team up movie.

:exactly: :lecture

Grace is RIGHT- A Flashpoint movie would be a dud with audiences- they don't want to see another JL type film explaining why they are recasting roles. Really- just don't see the appeal. CLEARLY mass audience could care less about "righting the boat"
Affleck needs to be in a Batman film- not Reeves' Batman but another...somehow focusing in on him and new characters to get way from the JL aura.

No mention of Cavill- ??????????????

:exactly: :lecture

Affleck is fat, old and depressed, he has no business doing any more superhero movies. I supported him all the way up to JL, anyone who supports him or the DCEU at this point is a sucker.

I agree that even a Flashpoint movie would not be a good choice now, but not because it'd be too much for audiences, that's a myth parroted by people with no imagination.

It wouldn't work simply because anything more done in this current DCEU will garner the same interest as the next PGA tour, they have burned and tired audiences THAT much, not only would Flashpoint not work, ANYTHING else they do from now on will not work.

If JL itself failed that hard, what makes people think that anything else will do good? No amount of great marketing or talent attached will generate hype for this current DCEU after JL, with the sole exception of WW, maaaaybe, but I also see WW2 under-performing under the current banner.

At this point they can't do anything but admit defeat, say they're sorry, and try again. Maybe that'll get them enough sympathy for their next try to work.

Affleck is fat, old and depressed, he has no business doing any more superhero movies. I supported him all the way up to JL, anyone who supports him or the DCEU at this point is a sucker.

I agree that even a Flashpoint movie would not be a good choice now, but not because it'd be too much for audiences, that's a myth parroted by people with no imagination.

It wouldn't work simply because anything more done in this current DCEU will garner the same interest as the next PGA tour, they have burned and tired audiences THAT much, not only would Flashpoint not work, ANYTHING else they do from now on will not work.

If JL itself failed that hard, what makes people think that anything else will do good? No amount of great marketing or talent attached will generate hype for this current DCEU after JL, with the sole exception of WW, maaaaybe, but I also see WW2 under-performing under the current banner.

At this point they can't do anything but admit defeat, say they're sorry, and try again. Maybe that'll get them enough sympathy for their next try to work.

Nail on head.

I need that Batfleck vs Letoker movie, dammit!

Prankster_20cde8_2421855.jpg

My fav batman since Keaton. in meh movies lol. Would have been great to see at least ONE batfleck solo. But after what they did to him in JL best they just leave it at that. And poor Cavil...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Affleck got Clooney-ed. Coulda been, but wrong place wrong time.

He'll always have the coolest Batman fistfight, though.

lol very awesome

Every post should start this way.

lol

My fav batman since Keaton. in meh movies lol. Would have been great to see at least ONE batfleck solo. But after what they did to him in JL best they just leave it at that. And poor Cavil...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup

I think Affleck got Clooney-ed. Coulda been, but wrong place wrong time.

He'll always have the coolest Batman fistfight, though.

Yup

Back