Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes anyone think Whedon made the choice to cut the "black" suit?

I think you guys with your Snyder crush assume way too much. WB likely cut the scenes and at that point , any director, including the godly Snyder would have little choice about it.

This film was bad because of studio interferance, not due to directors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes anyone think Whedon made the choice to cut the "black" suit?

I think you guys with your Snyder crush assume way too much. WB likely cut the scenes and at that point , any director, including the godly Snyder would have little choice about it.

This film was bad because of studio interferance, not due to directors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously. I don't understand how most don't understand this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will buy the BR dvd with the entirely extended extensions extra cuts

WB is guilty for their panic and the decision to reshoot stuff, since MoS if you will.

Whedon is guilty for the ****** reshoots themselves as the hack he is.

Nobody has any problem understanding all that, I didn't see anyone assuming Whedon ACTUALLY did the cutting.

:slap

Yet another rumor that's confirmed.

And there's a big difference, if the whole scene was cut, that means he wears the black suit because it was Steppenwolf who revived him, which implies other rumors which were most likely true.

As presented in the theatrical cut the resurrection is poop lol

Forget JL, forget IW.
Masterpiece awaits...
3bdbd96c0501113f768f111c5f8eb9b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I agree but I was specifically referring to who did the resurrection and not the battle that immediately followed.

The battle was indeed everyones favorite part and by everyone I mean you, me Khev and JAWS lol

It was extremely awkward, had been Steppenwolf the one who dug up Supes body and revived him it wouldn't have been awkward.

And it led to that hilarious moment of leaving the Motherbox unattended for Steppenwolf to just come down and YOINK grab it :lol

It was extremely awkward, had been Steppenwolf the one who dug up Supes body and revived him it wouldn't have been awkward.

And it led to that hilarious moment of leaving the Motherbox unattended for Steppenwolf to just come down and YOINK grab it :lol

Oh man I was laughing so hard when the yoink happened.

Was I supposed to be laughing I don’t know.

Back