Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so was Snyders version to bad for them or just to dark? The tone is what separated it from Marvel.

Dark was not the problem because you can do dark well like with the crow or darkman or logan, or sin city or watchmen

The problem with these movies was the convoluted story, the plot holes and the misunderstanding of the characters.
He tried to add too much, he tried to add elements that didnt belong.

"Before Batman, Ben Affleck Said Daredevil ‘Humiliated’ Him, Vowed Never To Play Another"

What's Ben going to say about Batman? Dam!!

He will just stick to indie movies

BVS
SS
JL

He didn't get Clooney-ed, he got

rGTQgGu.gif

by WB.

:lol

As much as I'm not a fan of BvS, I do mine it for moments that I like and most of them are Affleck as Batman or Wayne. Then we get to Marthagate and my good feels waver. Then he brings it back with the warehouse fight and then I shut it off and the movie is over. :yess:

:lol

As much as I'm not a fan of BvS, I do mine it for moments that I like and most of them are Affleck as Batman or Wayne. Then we get to Marthagate and my good feels waver. Then he brings it back with the warehouse fight and then I shut it off and the movie is over. :yess:

I watch it for wonder woman. I skip the rest

I heard a rumour *massive salt grains* that John Ham would replace Affect. If it HAS to happen, Ham is where I'd go

He would, no doubt. Hamn would be amazing, but he’s 46 now? What’s the point really? Just one movie?

I’m down with Jake G.

Whelp just finished up. Still don’t get the hate. It sure isn’t the best superhero movie I’ve seen but I think it’s much better than some of its detractors are saying.

Last edited:
Whelp just finished up. Still don’t get the hate. It sure isn’t the best superhero movie I’ve seen but it sure doesn’t deserve the disdain it’s gotten on here.

For it being 20 days in and still not earning what Avengers earned in just its opening weekend 5 years ago means it’s not just disdain from here hurting it.

For it being 20 days in and still not earning what Avengers earned in just its opening weekend 5 years ago means it’s not just disdain from here hurting it.

I actually popped back on here to delete that part. Too late. I understand what you are saying. I’ll say that I don’t understand why it is underperforming so badly and leave it st that.

I actually popped back on here to delete that part. Too late. I understand what you are saying. I’ll say that I don’t understand why it is underperforming so badly and leave it st that.

:lol :lol

It’s all good hood everyone here wants great DC movies just as much as you do believe me.

People who love Marvel characters also love the DC universe.

It was a fun movie but i’m not going to pretend that it didn’t suffer from some major issues and it didn’t hold up on my 2nd viewing.

Yes i’m an idiot I went twice.

Those issues have now almost killed the DCEU.

Back