Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snyder makes Stanley Kubrick and Ingmar Bergman look like Paulie Shore and Uwe Boll.

IMG_5798.JPG

The Martha discussion, really was an extension of themes that were first developed by Proust and Camus. I'm sure that Sartre's No Exit was a key point of inspiration for Snyder and Goyer. Luthor's motivations, and his relationship with Doomsday, that was right out of the works of Dante, Machievelli, and Thomas Hobbes. This was so sophisticated and multilayered. The profound investigation into the human experience, social relationships, political economy. Of course, anyone with an IQ less than 175 shouldn't bother even attempting to watch the masterpiece of modern art known as. . .Batman "V" Superman.

the martha discussion, really was an extension of themes that were first developed by proust and camus. Luthor's motivations, and his relationship with doomsday, that was right out of the works of dante, machievelli, and thomas hobbes. This was so sophisticated and multilayered. The profound investigation into the human experience, social relationships, political economy. Of course, anyone with an iq less than 175 shouldn't bother even attempting to watch the masterpiece of modern art known as. . .batman "v" superman.

too deeep...it....hurts...muh...brain!!

The dildo ships were a reference to Finnegans Wake. Zach Snyder is like T.S. Eliot, but about 500 times more brilliant. So many mental deficients who will never understand Snyder. . .really I pity them. Because they are so dumb.

Well, I don't know about Finnegans wake, but I would certainly put Snyder and Terrio's melting pot of literary ingredients above some of the writers Kara mentioned, as Terrio and Snyder really do elevate their work, take Luthorberg and his channeling of Nietzsche, while everybody surrounding Superman seems to be a clear vehicle for Camus' and Sartre's nihilism weighing on the morally relentless character of Superman, I wouldn't say you need 175 IQ points, perhaps you're safe around 160, of course it helps if you have a bit of background in Jungian psychology and ancient mythology, as Superman's story seems to resonate all the way back to the Mesopotamian epic of Gilgamesh.

Although I do recommend you guys get a degree in quantum mechanics for JL, and we will most likely explore stuff like the Doppler effect, N-state and redshift with the likes of the Flash.

Aaah, it sure is nice to discuss intelligent movies with intelligent individuals such as myself, it's a shame the MCU masses will never catch up.

The Martha discussion, really was an extension of themes that were first developed by Proust and Camus. I'm sure that Sartre's No Exit was a key point of inspiration for Snyder and Goyer. Luthor's motivations, and his relationship with Doomsday, that was right out of the works of Dante, Machievelli, and Thomas Hobbes. This was so sophisticated and multilayered. The profound investigation into the human experience, social relationships, political economy. Of course, anyone with an IQ less than 175 shouldn't bother even attempting to watch the masterpiece of modern art known as. . .Batman "V" Superman.

giphy.gif

Films like the dark knight and Spider-Man 2 will always be remembered. They changed the game. Mcu will be remembered to but as an idea of building a great universe with fun movies. The movies themselves aren't groundbreaking imo just extremely fun and entertaining.

Civil war had my fav superhero of all time join with characters in the the comics for the first time but it was far from groundbreaking.
Infinity war has a chance to be epic

If BvS had come out in five years, things would be very different. Same goes for Watchmen.

Snyder keeps making movies audiences just aren't ready for.

Back