Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind seeing places like rottentomatoes burn to the ground, but I don't see how they'd just magically disappear.

Comparing RT to the Oil Industry= time for ZaCH to logout.

4f35327d6e0932f4005b3636ebb273e4.gif

What the heck is Snikt talking about now, oil industry collapsing is great for the world?

Wut.

Didn't he say he loved POTUS?

Didn't POTUS appoint the ex CEO of Exxon/Mobil the largest oil company in the world as SOS?

Watch as jye laughs his ass off.

lulz.

Every respectable filmmaker alive wants RT dead and buried. It'll be like the fall of the oil industry. Something great for the world that most people in the world didn't give a **** about championing.

True, Brett Ratner is very much against RT.

It's just too bad people are too dumb to appreciate his Rush Hour trilogy. Maybe in 10 years they will...:pray:

I wouldn't mind seeing places like rottentomatoes burn to the ground, but I don't see how they'd just magically disappear.

It's like 3D. It took people like Nolan & Abrams to basically attack 3D the only way they knew the dumb masses would notice: by blasting 16K 2D (15/70) into their brains via summer blockbusters and reminding them Now useless 3D is. Now IMAX is officially discontinuing 3D viewings in their theaters - which made massive theater chains like AMC, COBB & Regal respond by reducing "Real 3D" screens by 40% starting quarter 1, 2018. 3D will be dead soon (deservingly).

Same goes for RT. The more these powerful filmmakers attack it and make people feel stupid for letting it tell them what to like and dislike the more that moronic app gets uninstalled from smart phones. It's gonna take time though, specifically because of the bandwagon aspect to it with people using it and a film's box office gross to somehow discern whether it's good or bad. Film's are subjective. Their profit shouldn't mean **** to anyone watching them. It's hilarious when I read posts like "Oh, this movie bombed so it must obviously suck." Such a disconnect with the art form. Same with RT = a bunch of hacks with **** blogger websites who call themselves "Certified Critics" are supposed to tell you what YOU should think is a good movie.

RT will fall. It's just a matter of time.

It's like 3D. It took people like Nolan & Abrams to basically attack 3D the only way they knew the dumb masses would notice: by blasting 16K 2D (15/70) into their brains via summer blockbusters and reminding them how useless 3D is. Now IMAX is officially discontinuing 3D viewings in their theaters - which made massive theater chains like AMC, COBB & Regal respond by reducing "Real 3D" screens by 40% starting quarter 1, 2018. 3D will be dead soon (deservingly).

IMG_8498.JPG

3D was always retarded, I never drank that kool-aid.

RT is already falling, more and more people are realizing that critics aren't really critics, they're millennial bloggers that can't offer better insight on movies than they have themselves.

The hate for BvS will continue to subside. In ten years it'll be appreciated in a way that would infuriate all of those who currently bash it.

Might be earlier than ten years if RT collapses faster. It can't die soon enough.

We are living in an age of oversaturation when it comes to movies and hero stuff.
In ten years we will have had at least 100 marvel movies, at least 15 x men movies and 8 spiderman reboots.

Theres NO way people people will even remember this movie....
By that time virtual reality helmets will become common household items.
By then movies will probably be made with u inside them watching them like if u were inside the movie with the VR helmet.

Suicide squad and batman v superman will not even be talked about except as punch lines.

Lol no one is gonna remember bvs I guarantee. They will reboot the **** in like 5 years. Probably with a better story

3D was always retarded, I never drank that kool-aid.

RT is already falling, more and more people are realizing that critics aren't really critics, they're millennial bloggers that can't offer better insight on movies than they have themselves.

#Truth

Yeah crows is right but also one day people will think back to the good ole days of cinema when BvS was released.

No, people will remember deadpool and wonder woman and avengers civil war.
People will remember marvel over everything else.

Maybe....MAYBE justice league will be remembered.

Back