Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll remember the Warehouse and Nightmare/Mad Max scenes 10 years from now. I may not like BvS, but that **** was awesome.

But like i said, you guys are forgetting over saturation.

How many times does green lantern ever get mentioned in random movie talk?

How many times do we ever talk about the punisher movies?

Or Elektra? Ghostrider?

Marvel is still relevant right now and people dont even bring up either hulk movie....

You could say " but crows, BvS is when they meet up and when wonder woman made her first appearance!"

But like i said after 10 YEARS of comic movies that wont matter.
Outside of nerd circles like this forum most people already ignore BvS.

People have very short spans now. Because we are being bombarded with entertainment constantly

I agree crows, no one cares about Hulk smashing Loki anymore whereas people were talking about Indy blowing away the Cairo swordsman for decades.

Or Superman turning back time, "Wait till they get a load of me," etc.

Ridiculous.

People already can't remember 90% of the MCU movies.

Welll that just proves my point even more.

Dc will reboot and try over and over again. Sony will do the same, x men will reboit again. Netfllix will continue making more shows.

I dont think any movies of today will be too relevant. Even spiderman or deadpool.

Yes the movies aren't bad but oversaturation is definitely real.

It's the Johnny Depp effect. People remember him with the scissors, people remember the pirate, but then he just started playing too many crazy characters. Member the dude with a bird on his head or the pale crazy barber or the pale vampire or the pale hatter or the pale wolf? :lol

BVS had its faults but overall was a fantastic movie. Doomsday was garbage in my opinion (he is not doomsday if you want him something similar call him another name) but the major issuewith is was the movie was just to smart for the average moviegoer.
Snyder makes Stanley Kubrick and Ingmar Bergman look like Paulie Shore and Uwe Boll.

Back