Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5792.JPG

BVS reactions took their toll on Snyder.

The hate for BvS will continue to subside. In ten years it'll be appreciated in a way that would infuriate all of those who currently bash it.

Might be earlier than ten years if RT collapses faster. It can't die soon enough.

BVS had its faults but overall was a fantastic movie. Doomsday was garbage in my opinion (he is not doomsday if you want him something similar call him another name) but the major issuewith is was the movie was just to smart for the average moviegoer.

a-are you a time traveler SNIKT?

What happens to me in 10 years?

This:

BVS had its faults but overall was a fantastic movie. Doomsday was garbage in my opinion (he is not doomsday if you want him something similar call him another name) but the major issuewith is was the movie was just to smart for the average moviegoer.

:monkey3

Why 10 years? What's significant about that time frame?

It gives a young generation time to mature. Right now RT commands our youth. I own a few businesses (restaurant industry) and all the twenty-somethings live and die by that piece of **** app. In ten years, post-app, they'll remember what it was like to love or hate a movie without doing so to appease a bandwagon and be part of a trend.

Every respectable filmmaker alive wants RT dead and buried. It'll be like the fall of the oil industry. Something great for the world that most people in the world didn't give a **** about championing.

Back