Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like that the jetpack is magnetic and not fixed like on the spacetrooper. This makes it possible to pose him like a standard trooper which raise the value imo
Me too. I think what I might do is pick up a spare Sandtrooper pauldron and a Shocktrooper backpack, and display him as a Stormtrooper squad leader if I want to.

image.jpg

He still looks good.

I was in two minds whether to order him or not, but went for the Arkham Joker instead.

And since then HT have shown a new Stormtrooper (RO/ROTJ?); Sandtrooper Sergeant; Snowtrooper; Death Star Commander and Death Star Gunner. So the non-OT Jumptrooper has become less vital.

He still looks good.

I was in two minds whether to order him or not, but went for the Arkham Joker instead.

And since then HT have shown a new Stormtrooper (RO/ROTJ?); Sandtrooper Sergeant; Snowtrooper; Death Star Commander and Death Star Gunner. So the non-OT Jumptrooper has become less vital.
The new Stormtrooper is definitely RoTJ, and not RO. It has RoTJ handguards, a black "mouth grill", etc.

The new Stormtrooper is definitely RoTJ, and not RO. It has RoTJ handguards, a black "mouth grill", etc.

I was leaning that way after looking at photos.

Don't know why HT didn't label him as such, unless he's under the Battlefront license.

Being ROTJ also makes him more vital than if he were RO.

Being ROTJ also makes him more vital than if he were RO.

Personally, I will be passing on the new Stormtrooper because it's from RoTJ. The Stormie helmets in RoTJ look particularly wonky and asymmetrical to the point of looking bad; the mold collapsed during production. Furthermore, RoTJ is my least favorite film (among the Star Wars films whose existence I actually recognize), which is another reason for my disinterest in the new RoTJ trooper.

I will be getting a couple RO troopers because I love how they have updated the appearance of the classic OT Stormtroopers to modern production standards. While I am not bothered by the asymmetry and imperfections of the Stormtroopers present in ANH and ESB, I do not reject the RO troopers because they lack this.

This is all my opinion; I do not intend to necessarily disagree with you so much as I am simply stating my thoughts in the matter.

I think I'm going to cancel this guy. I only pre-ordered him because I needed more troopers, but with Rogue One coming out that won't be an issue.

My Jumptrooper just shipped from Timcent. Question for those who have bought from him before...does his free shipping usually take a month to deliver to the U.S.? My delivery estimate is late August.

Should be less than that, Usually it takes about 5 days with Timcent88
normal shipping, 2 days if you use EMS I live in UK

My Jumptrooper just shipped from Timcent. Question for those who have bought from him before...does his free shipping usually take a month to deliver to the U.S.? My delivery estimate is late August.

Usually a week or 8-9 days for me.

Back