Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent one of the early production samples to Justin to fulfil his order so he could do a review so everybody knows what’s coming. This is the final product! I am so happy with the review, and that intro is the best he has ever done! It’s epic. Thank you so much, Justin!

Thank you 😊
Arnold Schwarzenegger No Prob GIF

Hey Joost, i noticed on your 1/6 2022 Batmobile, that the headlights are a reddish orange color, where as in the movie, they're white, so just out of curiosity, why the decision to make the headlights on your 1/6 2022 Batmobile a reddish orange color, instead of white?

Ah! I thought maybe you were referring to the choice of vehicles (weathered vs. clean).
Yeah, I should have worded it better. If I were to get the car I'd go with clean. The weathering is a bit too much for my tastes.

Yeah, I should have worded it better. If I were to get the car I'd go with clean. The weathering is a bit too much for my tastes.
Yes, I went with the clean version. I don't get why people like the muddy look. Bruce drove it in the rain on the streets of Gotham, he didn't go off-roading with it. I'm fine with it showing some dirt on the fenders, but it shouldn't look like a Jeep after a weekend on the trails. I'm exaggerating, but you get my point.

The final product looks great - so excited for this!

I'm not sure that I agree with "Justin Wonderland" that the smoke effect needs to be on every subsequent batmobile that Jazzinc produces. This particular effect on the 2022 batmobile was very specific to that car and the smoke was visible in the movie. If I recall correctly, the predominant feature of the exhausts on both the 89 and the 95 batmobiles was the flame, not the smoke.

Here is the 89:

89Flame1.png

89Flame2.png

And the 95 (Batman Forever):

95Flame1.png

95Flame2.png

Neither really produced any noticeable smoke.

Short of an actual flame coming out the back, if there can be an improvement on the flame that was delivered with the 1966 batmobile, that would be just fine, although I'm not sure I would use it.

Yeah I'm the same, the weathering is a bit OTT for me. Not sure if that's accurate but either way, a clean one would be my choice. Kudos to those that love it though.

I really want to watch the video, but you gave it to the worst reviewer possible 🤣
Light boxes suck dirty butt, so I’ll have to hope others get theirs soon for better pictures and video 😁

Hey Joost, i noticed on your 1/6 2022 Batmobile, that the headlights are a reddish orange color, where as in the movie, they're white, so just out of curiosity, why the decision to make the headlights on your 1/6 2022 Batmobile a reddish orange color, instead of white?
1691653185019.jpeg

Ours is actually orange, it's not as red as it looks and the original was also orange. See picture above. As for the weathering, there was a vehicle on set where the art department made it look exactly that weathered. It was later shown in Paris. I will also include that video below. There you can see what we based our weathered version on.

Hey Joost the one thing that i think is AWESOME about your 2022 Batmobile, is that you can put drops of water in part of the engine, which then comes out the back of the engine as water vapor,, giving the appearance of real smoke [ which is what i thought it was when you posted a video of it a while back on your facebook page].VERY cool indeed! :)

Last edited:
Back