Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joost, how did you actually get to make the 2022 Batmobile from The Batman? Were you sent blueprints/pictures of the Batmobile from the people who built/designed it?
Dude.
You’re stretching the bounds of decorum with your endless posts.
Give the man a break, he can’t be constantly answering your questions.

If his questions continue there may be enough material to make a Hey Joost documentary. :ROFLMAO:
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

Hey Joost, how did you actually get to make the 2022 Batmobile from The Batman? Were you sent blueprints/pictures of the Batmobile from the people who built/designed it?
Yes I got pictures and blueprints from set for the 2022!

I noticed while watching the Batmobile chase from The Batman, in the scene right after Selina Kyle lowers her visor on her motorbike helmet, when you see the Batmobile in full pursuit of Oz, the body of the Batmobile appears to be ''thin'' [like hot toy's version], but in other scenes during the chase, the body of the Batmobile seems thicker [ like JazzInc's version]/Wonder why that is.........:unsure:

I noticed while watching the Batmobile chase from The Batman, in the scene right after Selina Kyle lowers her visor on her motorbike helmet, when you see the Batmobile in full pursuit of Oz, the body of the Batmobile appears to be ''thin'' [like hot toy's version], but in other scenes during the chase, the body of the Batmobile seems thicker [ like JazzInc's version]/Wonder why that is.........:unsure:
Ours is made straight frok the files and blueprints from set so it’s accurate. It’s not very thick in the final version:

Attachments

• B48FD0C0-CD56-4784-9DC3-01F711137C8E.jpeg
    B48FD0C0-CD56-4784-9DC3-01F711137C8E.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
Here you go:

Strangely enough, this is the first video JazzInc have posted of their 2022 Batmobile, where it appears black in color, whereas all the other videos posted, have made it appear a greyish color, probably due to the contrast in the previous videos.......:unsure:

For anyone interested, I've been here for almost 4 years and just now figured out that if you hover over any member name, there's an "ignore" button that appears in the popup window. When you click on it, it hides all of that particular member's comments.

It doesn't fix stupid, but it sure hides it well. Just saying :)

For anyone interested, I've been here for almost 4 years and just now figured out that if you hover over any member name, there's an "ignore" button that appears in the popup window. When you click on it, it hides all of that particular member's comments.

It doesn't fix stupid, but it sure hides it well. Just saying :)
Harsh! On who?

PAID OFF!
I just noticed the Expected shipping date is January 2024, it was September (next month). Kinda sucks, but I now eagerly await the invoice for the shipping! Hopefully either the hot toys or inart Batman releases before the batmobile, otherwise Deadpool will have some fun in it 😉

PAID OFF!
I just noticed the Expected shipping date is January 2024, it was September (next month). Kinda sucks, but I now eagerly await the invoice for the shipping! Hopefully either the hot toys or inart Batman releases before the batmobile, otherwise Deadpool will have some fun in it 😉
Lucky! I still have 2 months left

First unboxing and review of this B-E-A-S-T up on youtube!!!!!! [Justin's Collection] :)
Robert Pattinson Batman GIF by G1ft3d

Back