Hot Toys The Batman Batcycle 1/6th Scale Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a safety concern until you see Batman shrugging off hundreds of rounds to the body in the movie. :lol

I just preordered the Cloud + Fenrir (bike) set, and now the question is do I need this one?

I’ve also got the Batpod on preorder too.

Hmm:

LED light-up function design on headlight and rear signal light (USB operated)

*Light-up function can be operated by USB power or battery.

*USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.

Cheap bastards cannot even include a micro USB cable!

Hmm:

LED light-up function design on headlight and rear signal light (USB operated)

*Light-up function can be operated by USB power or battery.

*USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.

Cheap bastards cannot even include a micro USB cable!
Was the same for the Delorean. Maybe some other reason for it ?? Who knows.

Was the same for the Delorean. Maybe some other reason for it ?? Who knows.
Given how cheap those cables are it may have more to do with altering the product classification if the toy if it comes with such a cable? Mess with their tariffs or something? Wild shot in the dark.

Given how cheap those cables are it may have more to do with altering the product classification if the toy if it comes with such a cable? Mess with their tariffs or something? Wild shot in the dark.
Yep maybe. Or possibly as simple as, everyone needs a cable of a different length depending on display setup etc. So better to save the cost for a too short or too long cable laying in the box, and leave it to the individual.

All of the above. Even TVs don’t come with certain cables anymore. Its an expense nobody wants, HT don’t make them they have to go out and buy a ton. Not worth it when the consumer has a ton in a drawer somewhere anyway.

All of the above. Even TVs don’t come with certain cables anymore. Its an expense nobody wants, HT don’t make them they have to go out and buy a ton. Not worth it when the consumer has a ton in a drawer somewhere anyway.
Yep. In fact I'm glad they didn't add one for the Delorean. I plan to get a 90deg connector type to better hide the cable, rather than it sticking out and being an eyesore.

A similar strategy may be suitable here as well ? I haven't seen the USB port location.

I've bought so many 1:6 figures I don't have room for vehicles. I'm a big Batman fan and passed on the Tumbler and batpod. My Ghost Rider and hellbike was put back in the box in 2017, I don't know if the lights still work or if the leather is already cracked.
Still trying to figure out how to have space for the Spinmaster "1:6" batmobile.

I've bought so many 1:6 figures I don't have room for vehicles. I'm a big Batman fan and passed on the Tumbler and batpod. My Ghost Rider and hellbike was put back in the box in 2017, I don't know if the lights still work or if the leather is already cracked.
Still trying to figure out how to have space for the Spinmaster "1:6" batmobile.
I’ve become an expert in finding space and if it means I have to get rid of something then so be it.

I’m totally on the fence with this. I absolutely loved the movie and will be preordering Batman and definitely his Batmobile (if it’s ever released), however I can’t decide on the cycle or not. 😭

I’m totally on the fence with this. I absolutely loved the movie and will be preordering Batman and definitely his Batmobile (if it’s ever released), however I can’t decide on the cycle or not. 😭
What did it for me is that I have several 1/6 figures that could use this bike: Zartan, Ghost Rider...Nightwing

If you just need a 1/6 motorcycle, or If your space is limited, I could see picking this up. To me, it wasn’t really an important part of the storyline and didn’t seem to have any special characteristics that made it a “superhero vehicle”.

I went the jazzinc batmobile route, so this was an easy pass.

If you just need a 1/6 motorcycle, or If your space is limited, I could see picking this up. To me, it wasn’t really an important part of the storyline and didn’t seem to have any special characteristics that made it a “superhero vehicle”.

I went the jazzinc batmobile route, so this was an easy pass.
I agree that it wasn’t a big part of the story line, and it’s a bit of a shame that we only saw him riding it suited up once. We did however see him riding it several times in his hoodie/ disguise.
You think we will see an unsuited version of Bruce Wayne with the hoodie and ball cap from Hot Toys? I mean, they do love to make several variations of the same character. 🤞🏻

I agree that it wasn’t a big part of the story line, and it’s a bit of a shame that we only saw him riding it suited up once. We did however see him riding it several times in his hoodie/ disguise.
You think we will see an unsuited version of Bruce Wayne with the hoodie and ball cap from Hot Toys? I mean, they do love to make several variations of the same character. 🤞🏻
That would actually be pretty cool!

I don’t think HT is going to make that figure, but I would actually consider getting the bike for a kitbash with a hoodie and the pattinson sculpt.

Maybe I’ll get one after all ;)

This was just waitlisted on Sideshow. Fake ploy to drum up interest and get people to fomo preorder? No way it's sold out so early.

This was just waitlisted on Sideshow. Fake ploy to drum up interest and get people to fomo preorder? No way it's sold out so early.
They did the same thing with the Bat Signal. I suspect they’re trying to draw people away from the InArt crowd…

For the price, I prefer the Yaiba Kusanagi. The Bat Pod had character. This? Meh.

Back