Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really odd. They seem to go through these ups and downs when it comes to painting skintones. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but the current skintones are very reminiscent of the overly tan, flat and waxy skintones from around the time of the DX10, DX12, Sam Flynn and others during that period. They improved it for awhile, especially the eye decals, but now they seem to have regressed again for some reason.
Honestly I don't think they've ever had any good paint on their Batman faceplates except the DX09 and I own most of them.

IMG_4328.jpeg
IMG_4330.jpeg
IMG_4323.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg
IMG_4312.jpeg
IMG_4305.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4304.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
It was a cloudy day a few days ago, so I decided to take some pictures of this! I usually prefer sunshine, but I figured I'd do something different for once 🤣
I only got a couple shots of the Batmobile as it started to rain (just some sprinkles, but I didn't want my Batmobile to get wet!). I actually wished it rained a bit more so I can get some shots of Batman in the rain, but sadly the sun came out and it barely rained enough to get the grass wet.

I'll be doing more pictures in a month or so, hopefully the trees are fully grown!

I have the inart version on preorder, so I won't be spending any money on a new collar for this, I'm fine with it as it is. Unless we get some custom capes, because I really don't like either of the capes this came with, which is usual for a hot toys Batman figure sadly.

Back