Hot Toys The Batman Batcycle 1/6th Scale Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like ..pricing and hardship financially is a given during these rocky times ,that some of us are forced to pick and choose what‘s really worth the funds being spent.

Stop and think about that before you react..not denying the options you can do with the cycle, just don’t think it’s worth it
Well sure, I can understand that - however, that isn't how you put it initially.

I’ll wait for the sequel cycle with more features..c’mon..it’s movie Batman ..we know it’s coming :lol
Nolan blew up his Batmobile in the second one. Same Pod in the third one. You mean that movie Batman? :lol

This is already 1.5 year wait at least. I am going to wait 5 more years for those? Nah.

Well sure, I can understand that - however, that isn't how you put it initially.
Understood..but I stand my ground..the cycle was a failure considering the marketing I saw covering it in stores as far as a concept in the film itself . My opinion, of course others will disagree but I know a lot will feel the same

Nolan blew up his Batmobile in the second one. Same Pod in the third one. You mean that movie Batman? :lol

This is already 1.5 year wait at least. I am going to wait 5 more years for those? Nah.
Possible..but eh, in this day and age of third parties..I’m sure there are companies waiting to see what HT was going to come up with and now they can try to match if for a fair price. :lol

Understood..but I stand my ground..the cycle was a failure considering the marketing I saw covering it in stores as far as a concept in the film itself . My opinion, of course others will disagree but I know a lot will feel the same
Conversely - I plan on getting the HT Batcycle, but maybe the Spinmaster Batmobile. Much easier to do a little painting and make a cheap car look more detailed than a Motorcycle with all the exposed engine parts, etc.

Maybe I never noticed but is that new when you check off a box to be protected from cancellation? What does that mean?
1646933525760.png

I'm saving my money for the Batmobile - which is the main thing in this movie.
Will get the bike when it gets more screen time (and possibly some upgrades) in the next movie - which is inevitable now.
I'm sure HT will do 2nd run if that happens. They won't miss the money.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't see what other people do in this bike design. If Batman wasn't standing next to it I don't think I'd even recognize it as the Batcycle.

Motorcycles were present so much in this movie, I think the cycle makes for a great The Batman display. If I hadn't ordered the signal set, I'd be all over this set. It'll definitely add some variety for those like me that are Batman-only collectors.

I bought both McFarlane bikes, and can't believe how detailed the sculpt and paint are. The Hot Toys version is definitely going to be impressive in person.

Fingers crossed that we get the Kravitz Catwoman at a summer convention release..I think that I'd prefer that figure in a display with the bike

I'll be honest, I don't see what other people do in this bike design. If Batman wasn't standing next to it I don't think I'd even recognize it as the Batcycle.
Yeah, the only thing that says Batman about it is the hood - but that's what I like about it: the versatility. I've been waiting for a cool 1/6 Bike that I can use for multiple characters in my collection.

Fingers crossed that we get the Kravitz Catwoman at a summer convention release..I think that I'd prefer that figure in a display with the bike
Yeah I'd actually be more tempted to get the bike she used in the movie. It may not have been as memorable a design, but we did see her riding it quite a bit and it would make for a nice display piece with the figure, alongside Batman and his Batmobile.

40442868-9360033-image-m-68_1615708249896.jpg

the-batman-motorcycle-stunt-2-1208272.jpeg

It’s a cool design but just wasn’t in the film in any meaningful way to warrant me getting it.
But if you buy it you'll be the script writer and director now. You can put the bike into every scene you create. Action. Vroom, vroom, vroom. Cut. ;)

Is the hot toys The Batman themed display supposed to be starting at Toy Sapiens today?

As cool as the Batmobile was in the film if I was to get a vehicle it would probably be this. Simply because it’s not so large and while expensive the Batmobile will be far more costly. Plus I like the Batcycle design.

Back