Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a stupid question, but how does this get resolved? On the surface, this seems like a completely trivial amount of time to correct.

TBOBF Shrug.gif

Yoda's the only one with the power to fix it.

He apparently approved my latest post, but has not responded to my private message about why this has yet to be resolved. There is also been zero reason to screen my messages, because I only spend my time replying to questions, not promoting my own products, so, in my view, I am promoting their site by providing relevant answers and information, and paying them to be able to do it, but apparently my concerns about this policy are going to be ignored, which is par for the course

He apparently approved my latest post, but has not responded to my private message about why this has yet to be resolved. There is also been zero reason to screen my messages, because I only spend my time replying to questions, not promoting my own products, so, in my view, I am promoting their site by providing relevant answers and information, and paying them to be able to do it, but apparently my concerns about this policy are going to be ignored, which is par for the course
I'll have Yoda look into your issue. I've been approving your posts when I see them.

This shouldn't be happening to you.

You're in the sponsor directory, so you have every right to promote your own products. It's literally the privilege you're paying for.

One thing i noticed while watching The Batman, is that when you see the Batmobile for the first time, it has the epic start up sequence, like a fighter jet starting up it's engine, but after Batman finishes interrogating Oz, when Batman gets into the Batmobile, it just starts up like a regular car, which is kinda strange, after how awesome the first start up sequence was........:)

Probably two different ignition sequences. One purely for intimidation.

One thing i noticed while watching The Batman, is that when you see the Batmobile for the first time, it has the epic start up sequence, like a fighter jet starting up it's engine, but after Batman finishes interrogating Oz, when Batman gets into the Batmobile, it just starts up like a regular car, which is kinda strange, after how awesome the first start up sequence was........:)
Probably two different ignition sequences. One purely for intimidation.
Or the 2nd time he'd left it on the street idling, as Gotham is such a safe place with virtually no crime...:)

Welp.. got the mail that mine is delayed until late Oct. Fully paid off in March. After going through the thread again, I'm a little disappointed by the communication about this vehicle in particular.

Message from Feb 2023. "what it'll look like shipped to you" but shows inaccurate side steps. 11 months after film release. No mention of it being fixed.
Here are some pictures of the early production samples, so this is what it'll look like shipped to you. FAIR WARNING, PREORDERS FOR THIS CLOSE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH (FEB 28TH)
Weathered order link:Jazzinc Dioramas
Clean: Jazzinc Dioramas

Message from April 2023. "Final pictures" still show inaccurate side steps. 13 months after film release. No mention of it being fixed.
Here are the final pictures. The box size is a preliminary size: Height x Width x Depth in CM: 39 x 104x 56

Message from this month. 15 months after film release and inaccurate side steps were never mentioned/addressed at any point. Only responded that it was caught and fixed when brought up by the community. And now delayed to late Oct from late June/early July (First batch according to youtube video dated Feb 28)
Just to clarify. That was an old prototype, based on their Electric version of the 2022. Here are the parts test-fitting together for final production where the step is underneath. It was caught. We thought all the cars built for set were the same but they weren't. We only saw that when the movie came out. It was fixed. Don't worry guys.
It's turning out to be a pain in the ass to build though. over 350 parts, where the engine alone accounts for over 150 parts! All hand assembled, painted and weathered

All things considered, I was hoping to see a real final final final by now. Po'd the 1989 too so hopefully any design changes are better communicated than this 2022.

I got in on this batmobile at the last minute so mine was originally targeted for a September release. The production delay pushes it back to January 2024. While a tad disappointed this isn't my first Jazzinc order so I'm not shocked. Joost does his best to hit estimated ship dates but those dates are just that, estimates. He'd already indicated that the number of parts in the assembly (350) was greater than originally anticipated so that having an impact on timing shouldn't come as a surprise. I'd rather wait a few extra months and allow Jazzinc to manufacture this with the utmost attention to detail rather than have the quality suffer due to their being rushed. Plus shipping on this is the equivalent of buying a new 1/6 scale figure, and as I have PLENTY of those coming in the next few months my wallet welcomes the deferral lol.

Welp.. got the mail that mine is delayed until late Oct. Fully paid off in March. After going through the thread again, I'm a little disappointed by the communication about this vehicle in particular.

Message from Feb 2023. "what it'll look like shipped to you" but shows inaccurate side steps. 11 months after film release. No mention of it being fixed.

Message from April 2023. "Final pictures" still show inaccurate side steps. 13 months after film release. No mention of it being fixed.

Message from this month. 15 months after film release and inaccurate side steps were never mentioned/addressed at any point. Only responded that it was caught and fixed when brought up by the community. And now delayed to late Oct from late June/early July (First batch according to youtube video dated Feb 28)

All things considered, I was hoping to see a real final final final by now. Po'd the 1989 too so hopefully any design changes are better communicated than this 2022.
I believe those emails went out early yesterday about the delay, at least that’s when I got mine.

Clearly, it’s frustrating when these things get delayed, but in all fairness, posts on this forum aren’t (and shouldn’t be considered) the only channel of communication with jazzinc about something you have on order. There’s nothing that prevents you from simply reaching out directly to them with a question in the form of an email. Typically, you’ll get a complete and effective response within 24 hours (not an automated email). I know I have done this on several different occasions, rather than just stew about it and hope that I’ve made a purchase I’ll be happy with. Clearly, these vehicles aren’t inexpensive and it’s been my experience that everyone at jazzinc respects that and provides for your right as a consumer to have your questions answered in a timely manner. You just have to ask. At least, based on my experiences, that is my perception.

Thanks for sticking up for us BigWayne and Thr Buffinator I appreciate that. I understand it’s frustrating, but we are talking about a 10 to 12 week delay per batch and for now, we have build some extra safety margin into the new dates. As mentioned in the email, it is a lot more work, we are not charging anyone for that, but I do have to pay for 10 to 12 weeks of extra labor per batch to build, assemble, paint, wire, and weather each vehicle. As I have indicated in many interviews, our margins are by far the thinnest in the industry in every aspect, so that is a huge blow to us. I hope you can pay us back with your patience. Thank you.

I am really glad all other deliveries since last summer have been on time. I could not afford any more delays. 😂

Well @s6001 , we all appreciate the honesty contained in your infantile response in the form of your laughter at us trying to help. It just serves as a permanent reminder that you are only interested in venting and sympathy, rather than getting help and insight from other forum members with experiences that may have provided you benefit. In hindsight, we probably should have figured that out when you pretty much posted the same thing on the inart batman thread because you didn't like the response that your whining got here.

Lesson learned.

Usual suspects (y)
My problem was with the communication of "final". We saw lots of "final" pictures that weren't actually "final"

That’s how movies work. Sound effects are designed for an emotional response so it makes complete sense that the first time would be gutteral.

Usual suspects (y)
My problem was with the communication of "final". We saw lots of "final" pictures that weren't actually "final"
You can always cancel your order and eat your NRD. I’m sure someone on the waitlist will happily take your spot.

That’s how movies work. Sound effects are designed for an emotional response so it makes complete sense that the first time would be gutteral.
Exactly. It happens in every tv show and film. You can make a long list where the first time something happens it’s long and drawn out and then the next time it takes 2 seconds.

Back