Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it funny that Joost's @JazzInc posts weren't there before and somehow I just saw them here today. Weird. Do you have some sort of posting restriction?

I saw that the other day - his post seems to have appeared well after other posts were made, but it appears chronologically earlier.

Yeah, Joost mentioned that to me on Facebook when he sent me the pic of the unpainted latest prototype - he said he tried posting it himself but it appeared that his posts were being screened for some reason. It eventually showed up about a day later but before my post, which was weird.

Yeah, Joost mentioned that to me on Facebook when he sent me the pic of the unpainted latest prototype - he said he tried posting it himself but it appeared that his posts were being screened for some reason. It eventually showed up about a day later but before my post, which was weird.
I hope he’s not being screened. That’s fairly off putting to hear.

Well, that’s an interesting question. First of all, people are comparing apples to oranges. That is a $5000 one-off prototype, whereas we are now showing an actual production version that has been engineered for parts, production molds, assembly (of over 350 parts per car) weathering and painting by hand. That is quite a difference.

Also, from all my sources, I am literally getting the same message, that that hot toys prototype would be too expensive to make, especially like this, and so that they do not intend to produce this.

This is just part of the DC Flash showcase, not a hot toys announcement. It does look nicely detailed, but there are some issues with it, starting with the stance, which is much too low, some details missing from the front hood, and some other minor things, but as per usual, overall, hot toys did an amazing job. They are the reference we all need to strive to. But again, in this case, it’s apples and oranges.
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

I hope he’s not being screened. That’s fairly off putting to hear.
So, I was told, because I run Jazzinc, I am considered a commercial account. So, I needed to become a paid sponsor, if I wanted to reply to any of your questions. So, I became a sponsor, and apparently, all sponsor posts have to be approved by Moderators. I have complained to them this week that it is taking ridiculously long, which is why you see my replies so much later than I write them. Maybe the moderators can fix this and address why this needs to happen.

What’s going on here? Another post from @JazzInc that shows up almost a full day later, but appears chronologically earlier in the thread.

There’s no way that post appeared here at the time stated on the post.

It could have to do with time zone differences? I don't know where CF is based out of but Joost is in the Netherlands. I normally will catch them emailing first thing in the AM, when it is closing time over there haha

I'm not trying to be a trouble maker of any kind, but it appears this has nothing to do with anything other than some rather strange processes on this site. I was told this post was made earlier this morning and "is still waiting approval".

jazzinc.png

Hopefully, the people running this site will take steps to get this resolved in an expedient manner and we can continue to engage in timely conversations with those we all appreciate.

I'm not trying to be a trouble maker of any kind, but it appears this has nothing to do with anything other than some rather strange processes on this site. I was told this post was made earlier this morning and "is still waiting approval".

View attachment 644822

Hopefully, the people running this site will take steps to get this resolved in an expedient manner and we can continue to engage in timely conversations with those we all appreciate.
Well that makes more sense Joost, kinda lame, but makes more sense haha.

No sponsor posts should need to be approved.

There's a limitation on the account that should've been lifted when he became a sponsor. The issue was raised a number of times while I was a mod, but for some reason the limitation was never removed. It's not something that can be done at mod level. :unsure:

There's a limitation on the account that should've been lifted when he became a sponsor. The issue was raised a number of times while I was a mod, but for some reason the limitation was never removed. It's not something that can be done at mod level. :unsure:

No fun Asta has become more fun Asta.

One thing i noticed while watching The Batman, is that when you see the Batmobile for the first time, it has the epic start up sequence, like a fighter jet starting up it's engine, but after Batman finishes interrogating Oz, when Batman gets into the Batmobile, it just starts up like a regular car, which is kinda strange, after how awesome the first start up sequence was........:)

Thanks for the insight (y)

I completed agree that sponsors should not be screened - that doesn’t seem at all like a reasonable policy.

In this particular case, we are all aware that Joost has significant presence on other social media. Arguably, his company is becoming one of the top tier manufacturers in this hobby. It’s not like he’s just a reseller or distributor for someone, - again he’s the manufacturer. All that said, IMO, the fact that he is willing to pay to communicate with us here should be appreciated, rather than punished.

It would be a shame if this seemingly rather silly policy drove him away. To me, that would significantly reduce the value I personally get out of this site.

Thanks for the insight (y)

I completed agree that sponsors should not be screened - that doesn’t seem at all like a reasonable policy.

In this particular case, we are all aware that Joost has significant presence on other social media. Arguably, his company is becoming one of the top tier manufacturers in this hobby. It’s not like he’s just a reseller or distributor for someone, - again he’s the manufacturer. All that said, IMO, the fact that he is willing to pay to communicate with us here should be appreciated, rather than punished.

It would be a shame if this seemingly rather silly policy drove him away. To me, that would significantly reduce the value I personally get out of this site.

It's not a policy, but a hangover from the time when he wasn't a sponsor. A means of preventing a non-sponsor from advertising or communicating with collectors, until they start paying for the privilege.

Can't explain why the limitation was never lifted. The issue was raised a number of times, and was evident every time it was recorded that a JazzInc post had been approved (since we recorded every mod action taken).

It's not a policy, but a hangover from the time when he wasn't a sponsor. A means of preventing a non-sponsor from advertising or communicating with collectors, until they start paying for the privilege.

Can't explain why the limitation was never lifted. The issue was raised a number of times, and was evident every time it was recorded that a JazzInc post had been approved (since we recorded every mod action taken).

This may be a stupid question, but how does this get resolved? On the surface, this seems like a completely trivial amount of time to correct.

Back