Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5309.jpeg

Hot toys Batmobile on display!!!

Jazz vs hot toys. I think I’m go with the cheaper option. It looks great on display IMO

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpeg
    IMG_5313.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5312.png
    IMG_5312.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
HT wins on the paint job definitely. The foot plates attach differently, which is more accurate?

HT from what I've seen 😬

As far as paint job, HT obviously took notes from Joost. They did something between the weathered and clean look which I wanted.

The question is if this ever materializes, will it be properly scaled and without a bunch of QC issues. BTTF2 DeLorean has issues, the Flash Batcycle is undersized, the 1989 Batmobile reissue is still undersized.

I’m sticking to Jazz inc for my 1/6 vehicle needs because especially after that delorean fiasco I don’t need that kind of QC drama with no formal response from HT. Too expensive for companies to put stuff out like that and not be accountable. I know for one Jazz stands behind their product if there’s ever an issue.

Jazz vs hot toys. I think I’m go with the cheaper option. It looks great on display IMO

Unless you want to go on the waitlist for Jazzinc, that's really the only option there is for this vehicle. The HT version may or may not ever materialize.

HTAnnouncement.png

Yeah, that wasn't rushed.

I’m sticking to Jazz inc for my 1/6 vehicle needs because especially after that delorean fiasco I don’t need that kind of QC drama with no formal response from HT. Too expensive for companies to put stuff out like that and not be accountable. I know for one Jazz stands behind their product if there’s ever an issue.

Agreed, and I also like to support family owned businesses that put their customers on a pedestal and demonstrate through deeds that they're important.

Once I saw all of the effects on the Jazzinc version, that was it for me. The led lit smoke coming out of the back of the engine is just spectacular. Mine was scheduled to ship at the end of this month, but I understand there are some delays due to the 300+ parts that need to be assembled, but it's coming soon.

If HT wants to keep waiting to see the Jazzinc version before they release anything, I would take that as a sign of insecurity in the product they are (potentially) offering. If you have a quality product, be loud and be proud, and most importantly - be first. Just my opinion.

What makes you guys so sure Hot Toys is going to deliver the Batman Batmobile? It’s displayed next to the BvS Batmobile which to date has not been put up for order.

I really like the metallic finish they're able to get on it over what Jazz did but I don't think Hot Toys will actually produce this so bit of a mute point all around.

What makes you guys so sure Hot Toys is going to deliver the Batman Batmobile? It’s displayed next to the BvS Batmobile which to date has not been put up for order.
Yeah, my Jazzinc version is slated to ship this September. I seriously doubt that HT will even have one available to order by the time I have mine on display.

Kinda surprised that undercarriage area was overlooked all this time. I've looked at this a lot of times and accuracy stuff was brought to Joost's attention during the whole process by the community. I always thought something was off but couldn't pinpoint it. Somehow the side profile felt chunky and I just brushed it off as how the car was photographed.

I really like the metallic finish they're able to get on it over what Jazz did but I don't think Hot Toys will actually produce this so bit of a mute point all around.
Yeah the flatter finish might be more accurate to the actual car, but in 1/6 it kinda comes across a bit boring and plasticky. So I think HT chose the better approach.

Not that this thing will ever see the light of day. They're just trotting out all their DC stuff for this event.

Kinda surprised that undercarriage area was overlooked all this time. I've looked at this a lot of times and accuracy stuff was brought to Joost's attention during the whole process by the community. I always thought something was off but couldn't pinpoint it. Somehow the side profile felt chunky and I just brushed it off as how the car was photographed.

Actually really annoyed now. Already paid off mine but didn't know it was that inaccurate.. just assumed it was as accurate as possible :thud:

Actually really annoyed now. Already paid off mine but didn't know it was that inaccurate.. just assumed it was as accurate as possible :thud:
I’d be interested to hear what, if anything, @JazzInc has to say about it. I mean, it’s one thing to trot out a vehicle that may or may not function, but it’s another thing entirely to be engineer something that actually works in hand. I’m not saying the difference in the running board area is purely due to engineering needs, but again, I’d like to hear Joost’s take on it.

If it really bothers you, go ahead and ebay it for an additional $500 or so, but I’m not sure what it could be replaced with.

Wow, HT posts one picture of theirs with poor lighting but from an admittedly optimal angle and suddenly the Jazzinc version is inaccurate? I think some people need to chill.

Wow, HT posts one picture of theirs with poor lighting but from an admittedly optimal angle and suddenly the Jazzinc version is inaccurate? I think some people need to chill.
In all fairness, it is different from the pictures of the actual vehicle. That said, it wasn’t like it was completely developed in a vacuum - there were thousands of people looking at it and WB even approved it. Everyone here had an opportunity to participate, so if there is an issue that wasn’t caught, we can all look no further than the mirror to see who missed it.

Again, I’m interested to hear if Joost has an opinion on this.

Maybe you should read what we are actually talking about.. The side/undercarriage on Jazzinc is clearly inaccurate now that I look at actual references. I haven't been able to find any reference that looks like how Jazzinc has it.

I don’t see how you can say HT wins on the paint job.
I feel like Hot Toys has the better metallic paintjob and the weathering looks more realistic throughout. Looks like actual metal that was hammered and welded together. I think Jazz's version leans more on the plastic finish side.

Honestly quite impressed with Hot Toys version as it really looks like a miniature 1/1 car but it's not anything we'll actually see released so cool to have Jazz's option around.

WQRbGzw.png

Not trying to dunk on Jazz version but it is inaccurate with the undercarriage from what we can see. Even the 1/35 scale Bandai model kit had the undercarriage design that Hot Toys has.

6820-1-the-batman-batmobile-model-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I’m thinking the difference in the running board area was for extra material to support the opening driver’s door. The opening door is mentioned in the videos.

Just a thought, but I could be wrong.

The hot toys version is extremely inaccurate because it doesn’t exist for anyone but the owner of hot toys 🤣

Back