Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I ordered the full scale Han carbo dio fedex destroyed the package ( I saw the driver kicking it out of the truck) on my home camera. It was damaged and bent. I sent Joost the stills from the video he immediately sent another overnight !!!! And had fedex repay him. Top notch man and no surprise a top notch company !

I tried to pre order yesterday but the site didn't let me through. I took it as a sign to wait. I'm going to wait and see what queen studios release looks like in May then decide which to order.

Great work Joost

Also, will the clean version be “showroom clean”, or more like “minimal weathering” clean?
The clean version will be showroom clean
1649461186336.png

There will be minimal weathering
Hey Joost, so is clean "clean" or not? :wink1:

Given how sensitive a few of the folks on Facebook were just because of the site getting bogged down yesterday, you may be playing with fire here. :lol

Yeah…I’m happy with my decision on the weathered. The detail paint app tells a story with the dirty. I didn’t like the design that much originally but it grew on me especially after the movie. The clean just comes across too plain for me. I can’t wait to see what the production of this beast will look like. That dirty is gonna pop on a shelf.

Yeah, I was just kidding - that looks great.

I'm glad the # of orders last week exceeded your expectations. Any idea how long these will be available for order? I had something else pop up unexpectedly that took priority but I'm still hoping to order one sometime in the next few months.
Now that we have the minimum requirements we expect the preorders to stay open for a few months

Yeah…I’m happy with my decision on the weathered. The detail paint app tells a story with the dirty. I didn’t like the design that much originally but it grew on me especially after the movie. The clean just comes across too plain for me. I can’t wait to see what the production of this beast will look like. That dirty is gonna pop on a shelf.
I agree on all points. I’ll have the weathered version for my collection as well

Wait. What are those updated details? I have the 1/6 Justice Mobile so... yeah...
The updated details were mentioned by the original poster, not me. We are looking into maybe doing a small licensed run later this year

Back