Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jazzinc, as the Batmobile from The Batman appears to have a hydraulic system which allows the body to be raised and lowered [as some pictures i've seen shows the body up high, and in other pics, down low], will you make a version of the Batmobile with the body raised up?

Glad to see the expected numbers were doubled on preorder week. Great news for Joost and the community!

Hey Jazzinc, as the Batmobile from The Batman appears to have a hydraulic system which allows the body to be raised and lowered [as some pictures i've seen shows the body up high, and in other pics, down low], will you make a version of the Batmobile with the body raised up?
There was a stunt car with increased suspension travel for jumps.

Sorry for the late reply, no, we are only planning on making two versions. The weathered version Andy clean version. We are working on a V2 prototype of both with more details on the engine and the interior as well as a few other cool tricks up our sleeves

Hi, JazzInc.First, thanks for answering my previous question, i GREATLY appreciate it.I just have a few more questions for you, which are=
A.Are you planning on making the 1989/1992 Batmobiles from Batman and Batman Returns, and if so, when can we expect to see them?
B.How far into production is the Batman V Superman Batwing, and when do you plan on showing the final product?
C.Same question for your Batman Forever Batmobile.
D.Will you also make the Batmobile from the 1997 Batman and Robin movie?
E.And finally, any chance you can make the following=
1.Bat Armory from 1989 Batman
2.KITT from Knight Rider.Cheers! :)

A: yes, I am definitely planning on making the 1989 Batmobile in a limited numbered signature run. And this version will not be too small and have all the correct details. I will get started on that as soon as all other products are either in production or prototype in phases.

B: we are still figuring out the engineering for this massive size.
C: we are working with the original designers and builders of the 1995 Batmobile and are almost ready for a prototype
D, that vehicle is not in the plans but, it can always change.

E: I am definitely interested in KITT

A: yes, I am definitely planning on making the 1989 Batmobile in a limited numbered signature run. And this version will not be too small and have all the correct details. I will get started on that as soon as all other products are either in production or prototype in phases.

B: we are still figuring out the engineering for this massive size.
C: we are working with the original designers and builders of the 1995 Batmobile and are almost ready for a prototype
D, that vehicle is not in the plans but, it can always change.

E: I am definitely interested in KITT
Thanks for answering my questions JazzInc! :)

Of course! If you want more behind the scenes info, please become a member of our closed Facebook group

I know an email was sent out about it but what's up with logging in on the new website? I still have an order (or orders) that should be in stock that I'm waiting for shipping. I have tried to reset my password but I haven't received an email with a link to reset my password.

I know an email was sent out about it but what's up with logging in on the new website? I still have an order (or orders) that should be in stock that I'm waiting for shipping. I have tried to reset my password but I haven't received an email with a link to reset my password.
We don’t know, for 99% of people there isn’t a problem, and for some, that email password reset goes to the spam folder or other folders, and then there are a few people that can’t seem to get the password reset no matter what they do, maybe a weird bug in those cases and we will look into that after the public holiday on tuesday

New pics

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1654445364537.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654445364537.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1654445340964.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654445340964.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 0
Where were these pics taken? [it doesn't appear to have wheels in one pic....] :unsure:
According to what I’m seeing on Facebook, something called Wonderfest. They also have pics up of the finished version of their 1966 Batmobile.

According to what I’m seeing on Facebook, something called Wonderfest. They also have pics up of the finished version of their 1966 Batmobile.
Yes they were taken at Wonderfest in Louisville. Joost sent some of his product to be displayed at the convention.

Please know that this is only the V1 prototype showed at wonder fest. We are working on a more detailed V2 version for production

Hey JazzInc, i just have 2 more questions for you, which are=
A.Does the 1/6 Batmobile from The Batman shown at Wondercon have tires? [as it doesn't appear to in one pic posted in this thread].
B.Can you say at this stage how big the box will be for The Batman Batmobile? Cheers! :)

Back