Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to guess that 2 of the 5 figures are PENGUIN and CATWOMAN, since Joost clearly got the license.

I don't think Nicholson is signing off any more to his likeness, and truthfully HT did an amazing job on that one, no need to improve.

As far as Keaton BATMAN, would Joost even bother given the HT 2.0? I doubt it.

Someone said he's doing the 1966 villains, but that may have changed considering Mars is doing a pretty nice job on the Big Three.

So who the hell else is Joost considering? Bale or Afleck?
Joost mentioned Arnold's Freeze during one interview so maybe he's one of the 5 as well.

Just heard the news, this is super exciting! Beyond what was already mentioned, I’d love for the heads to have moveable eyes too. I think this is a character who would greatly benefit from it.

IMG_6300.jpeg

So the JOOST FIVE:

1. Carwoman (Pfeiffer)
2. Penguin (DeVito)
3. Mr. Freeze (Arnold)

It would be awesome to see an Uma Thurman Ivy too, to go with Freeze. None of these companies have teased her yet.

I honestly hope JazzInc steers clear of more “modern” figures, like Bale, Ledger, Affleck, etc. They’re more than covered.

So the JOOST FIVE:

1. Carwoman (Pfeiffer)
2. Penguin (DeVito)
3. Mr. Freeze (Arnold)
I’m pretty sure he talked about doing a 66 Batman & Robin. In fact, I thought those two were gonna be the first ones to go up for PO when mentioned way back.

Had no idea he would be tackling Returns.

Didn't the HT versions of 66 B&R sell like crap? I mean, yeah, they eventually sold out but it took a while, and were often discounted IIRC.

Not worth the trouble IMO.

If I were Joost, I wouldn’t touch Nolan or Snyder. The Nolan Batman market is over saturated as it is, nobody needs another Bale or Ledger Joker.

I’d go for the Burton and Schumacher stuff. A JazzInc Arnold Freeze with all those LED lights would be something special.

Please christ no. And NO ****ing Ledger.
I gotta tell ya. I'm absolutely SICK of TDK trilogy being the "defacto Batman" for every single generation that is still breathing.

I despise those films BECAUSE of how awful I think Bale was as Batman. Ledger was the goat but my god am I sick of that version of Joker now.

Bane isn't even mentio....

Back