Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT
SINCE WHEN DID JAZZINC DO FIGURES???? SINCE WHEN WERE THEY OFFICIALLY LICENSCED - WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!!?!?
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTWWWWWWOOOOMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

scary movie GIF
scary movie brenda GIF

Regina Hall Yes GIF

giphy.gif

Wow now this is Interesting. Had no idea Jazz was getting into 1/6 figures. His attention to details on vehicles will be great to see translated to these figures.

I just wonder how their final production quality will be with this being their first figure. Always the biggest challenge for companies hoping on the 1/6 train.

Oh hell yeah! I want a proper good looking version of this character and this is it! I almost bought the prime 1 version but passed due to lack of space, but this I can handle!

Interested but also a bit skeptical on figures from Jazzinc. Mostly because they’ll be a new product line. Pricing seems decent though.

I was this -- "__" -- close to POing the Eternal Catwoman yesterday. I am very happy I waited.

I would love Catwoman to be my first item from JazzInc. I've been eager to support him for a very long time.
But I could have sworn you bought the Iron Scavenger..........

Oh wait, that was me....

tee-hee.gif

Holy ****!

**** you Howard!

BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT! Thanks! Jazz! You are one of the best things to happen to the 1/6 world. First your marvelous vehicles, now this?

I wanna cry.

Penguin, please.

Yes!!!
I second that. **** you Howard Chan.

By the way.

The material for the suit is latex.
How does it hold over time?

Statue, right? I don't do statues. Maybe one day tho. That's ignoring how cost prohibitive they are for me.

Amazing stuff tho, no doubt.

What a strange medium this is.

A decade of people asking for a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman,

and silence..

Then all the sudden, 3 of them materialise out of thin air
It's about damn time. Does anybody think this will light a fire under Hot Toys' ass and get them to release their take, Penguin or a re-release of '92 Batman?

It's about damn time. Does anybody think this will light a fire under Hot Toys' ass and get them to release their take, Penguin or a re-release of '92 Batman?
I'd hope Jazz does their own Bats. Or at least I hope some company will actually make a figure where the suit is accurate and not just a skeleton encased in rubber for either 89 or 92

There are 2 versions?

music to my ears. Will buy them all. Everything.

hell, do a BR Batman 2 pack while you are at it! I couldn't get the HT one back in the day because I was broke. And the included Keaton wasn't really done very well.

Back