Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gods, this thing is stunning. I imagine the '89 Batmobile will be just as impressive. Just wow.

Last edited:
Unboxing, Assembly and Wall-mounting of 1989 Batwing

This thing is beautiful!

Almost makes me want it, but I just didn't have the available wall space.

Lol that line about WB requesting the gun turrets be removed.

I so wish I could have this. But it would be incredibly foolish of me to buy it when I've never suitably and effectively displayed the already massive Batmobile.

I’m seriously considering selling a bunch of collectibles off to have a wall space dedicated to Burton Batman.

People forget that the unboxing experience is part of the price tag. When I opened the Hot Toys Batmobile for the first time, I had this high that I can’t even explain. I’m sure this Batwing will be a similar experience for all who get one.

I just love how they thought of literally everything. The mount, the metal bar that goes through to connect the wings, the magnetized pieces, it’s just so impressive. I know I’d grin ear to ear pulling up the cockpit canopy and tinkering with Batman’s targeting computer, talk about beautifully done.

DX09 with his old, unusable true type joints could find a second life in the Batwing and really shine . . .

Last edited:
I’m seriously considering selling a bunch of collectibles off to have a wall space dedicated to Burton Batman.

People forget that the unboxing experience is part of the price tag. When I opened the Hot Toys Batmobile for the first time, I had this high that I can’t even explain. I’m sure this Batwing will be a similar experience for all who gets one.

I just love how they thought of literally everything. The mount, the metal bar that goes through to connect the wings, the magnetized pieces, it’s just so impressive. I know I’d grin ear to ear pulling up the cockpit canopy and tinkering with Batman’s targeting computer, talk about beautifully done.

DX09 with his old, unusable true type joints could find a second life in the Batwing and really shine . . .
That's exactly where my dx09 is going.. cockpit! Gonna look amazing!

Hey Joost, if you're reading this, congrats on your 89 Batwing! Also, when can we expect to see the full reveal of your 89 Batmobile? Cheers! :)

Might actually need 3 people to mount it looking at that video, one person holding each side, one person mounting probably the best.

Hey Joost, if you're reading this, congrats on your 89 Batwing! Also, when can we expect to see the full reveal of your 89 Batmobile? Cheers! :)
Thank you! Yes I always read all posts on our products here. 😊
We will update in steps in the coming weeks and months like we always do leading to a new prototype in may.

7bu964.gif

7bua24.gif

Yeah displayed with the proper 89 vehicle and figures, this definitive set-up deserves some proper shelf and wall realestate for display.

Although we never saw it in 89, the Flash's DarKeaton Returns scene suggest a whole different option for hanging a Batwing in a possible Batcave diorama.
7buqqa.gif

Last edited:

People forget that the unboxing experience is part of the price tag. When I opened the Hot Toys Batmobile for the first time, I had this high that I can’t even explain. I’m sure this Batwing will be a similar experience for all who get one.

I'm going to be an enabler and say do it. You've always seemed like enough of a fan to justify this particular extravagance. A full collection of Burton Batman will have real meaning to you, safe to say it's not a fad.

Do you have any idea what stuff you would sell to make way?

Back