Jazzinc 1/6 scale Die-Cast Batman (1966) Batcycle with Sidecar, Ultimate Signature Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until he announced yesterday it was going to be diecast, I was wondering how this was going to be above the $1K price point.

I ordered mine in the first two minutes. Can’t wait to see how this progresses (y)

Until he announced yesterday it was going to be diecast, I was wondering how this was going to be above the $1K price point.

I ordered mine in the first two minutes. Can’t wait to see how this progresses (y)
Same!

3wuprx.jpg

Yea anytime I think about buying 1/6 vehicles, as cool as they may be, I just prefer to allocate the funds and required space to something else.

Yea anytime I think about buying 1/6 vehicles, as cool as they may be, I just prefer to allocate the funds and required space to something else.
I’ve strongly considered the Hot Toys 89 Batmobile or DeLorean. I’d love to have at least one of them.

The Jazzinc pieces are super nice and I understand in the case of something like the 89 Batmobile may be higher quality and more accurate but that also comes at a pretty substantial premium.

Ultimately I don’t know if I’ll ever have another sixth scale vehicle. I do own a Bat-Pod but it’s not on display as I don’t have the room for my Nolan Batman stuff to be on display in my apartment.

This is the FIRST Bat-Cycle...
452666-First-Batcycle.jpg
View attachment 644131
Schumacher clearly hints at Robin's banana-shaped sidecar with his Batman Forever codpiece. Nice callback, Joel!
452666-First-Batcycle.jpg
c11eaf3a5a9a378004a8e4c153156a87.gif

Robin: Why can't I just drive the Motorcycle?
Batman: Dick It's either the uhm...banana-shaped sidecar, or the weenie-go-cart, pick one!

Last edited:
I didn’t remember that there were variations of the Batcycle. I do kind of like the one Jazzinc went with though. The white parts are a good contrast to the black.

Also to be hunched over like that looks awkward and uncomfortable. Kind of an odd design.

Cool but so expensive. Just don’t think I can justify it.
I’ve still zero interest in this line but I have to admit that it is a cool addition to the Batmobile.
But I’m quite surprised by the price. Even if it diecast, it a pretty little vehicle compared to a Batmobile but it’s almost the same price.
Would have saw it circa 600-700 $…
I’m not saying that it is not worth the price asked but I’m surprised.

I’ve still zero interest in this line but I have to admit that it is a cool addition to the Batmobile.
But I’m quite surprised by the price. Even if it diecast, it a pretty little vehicle compared to a Batmobile but it’s almost the same price.
Would have saw it circa 600-700 $…
I’m not saying that it is not worth the price asked but I’m surprised.
Yeah, especially because to me it’s not anywhere near as iconic as the 66 Batmobile.

Back