Jazzinc 1/6 scale Die-Cast Batman (1966) Batcycle with Sidecar, Ultimate Signature Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought the same thing on the price. I'd be surprised if this was anyone's centerpiece like the Batmobile could be. Guess if you want it, you pay the price.

Makes me afraid to see the price creep for their next 1/6 vehicle...

Last edited:
Welp, there goes my hope for an Arkham Batmobile. This genuinely looks all kinds of cool but I've been waiting for that Arkham mobile Joost was hinting way back in 2016.

I'm so happy that there is so much '66 Batman stuff coming out ... it gives my wallet a much-needed break so I can save up for stuff I actually want ;)

... to me it’s not anywhere near as iconic as the 66 Batmobile.
With this epic entrance...
7p089w.gif
:lol

I'm so happy that there is so much '66 Batman stuff coming out ... it gives my wallet a much-needed break so I can save up for stuff I actually want
You mean '66 Green Hornet, Kato and the Black Beauty, right!? :wink1:

Last edited:
Apparently in In Hong Kong it was more commonly known as the Kato Show.

28c3e8b8024219c98fa0901eb7d14644.gif

GreenHornetS01E10-05-400-sg.gif

Last edited:
I recently got the 66 Batmobile. Was VERY impressed with it, to me it's the best thing in my collection. I was ready to pull the trigger on the Batbike. Then I really thought about it, for the price of the Batbike I can get the 89 Batmobile, the 96 Batmobile, or the 22 Batmobile. So I decided to get one of those instead. Still love the Batcycle and if I have some money drop in my lap I'll probably get it, but for now I'm going to pass.

Back