Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few updates. Gonna be awesome!

IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg

That is correct, I usually try to push that date back as far as possible at the request of many collectors but we only make to order and have been burned by keeping stock, plus, on average, around 10-15% of orders get cancellations because of life events, changes of direction in collecting, no space, not enough. money, etc, so that's why we have a wait list.

What is the half body Keaton?

You briefly mentioned this during one of your Batmobile livestreams with SixthScaleMafia or Brother Cousin but did not understand the context.

I assume it is an 89 Keaton Batman 1:6 figure (without the legs) that would plug in the BatWing or Batmobile in lieu of using the Hot Toys figure?

BTA, thanks for doing these livestream Q&A's, it basically clarified most questions I had. Hope you get the Universal license for the Jurassic Park vehicles.

Get pre-ordering everyone! I want that 1/12!
My ideal scenario is that gets announced this week. It puts to bed any notion I have of ordering a 1/6 one - which is a ludicrous size for the room I have. I order the 1/12 and sell my Hot Toys 1/6.

My ideal scenario is that gets announced this week. It puts to bed any notion I have of ordering a 1/6 one - which is a ludicrous size for the room I have. I order the 1/12 and sell my Hot Toys 1/6.
Even the 1/12th is pushing it for me...but I gots ta have it!

Dang it... I'll definitely getting it but I'm just figuring out the space.

This looks incredible!

I hope it comes with a device to redirect the blood flow to where it normally goes :ROFLMAO:

Even the 1/12th is pushing it for me...but I gots ta have it!
What has Jazz said about the likelihood of a 1/12?

I most certainly need an '89 Batmobile but I'm pretty sure if I had one in 1/12 that was made to Jazzinc standards and was action-figure compatible it would tip the scales in favour of selling my 1/6 Hot Toys which I have never been able to display properly due to its size, the size of my room and the amount of other stuff I have.

On the other hand if I could know that a 1/12 version will never happen then I kinda would like to have the very best 1/6 you can get and I would sell my Hot Toys (or see if my brother wants it, he would have the space)

Would you be comfortable paying $500+ for a 1/12 vehicle though? I’d say sell your HT while you can, buy this, and try to make room for it, if you order this now you have until September to find the space bro. I don’t want to speak for Joost but I believe he said he would need a ton of financial support out of the gate to make it a reality due to all new molds, guaranteed lower edition size, etc.

Last edited:
What has Jazz said about the likelihood of a 1/12?

I most certainly need an '89 Batmobile but I'm pretty sure if I had one in 1/12 that was made to Jazzinc standards and was action-figure compatible it would tip the scales in favour of selling my 1/6 Hot Toys which I have never been able to display properly due to its size, the size of my room and the amount of other stuff I have.

On the other hand if I could know that a 1/12 version will never happen then I kinda would like to have the very best 1/6 you can get and I would sell my Hot Toys (or see if my brother wants it, he would have the space)
From what I remember, he said if the 1/6 did really well he might consider it, so there's no guarantee it will ever be made.

It would have been smarter IMO to consider the 1/12 Batwing first rather the 1/12 Batmobile.
Between people who already gets the HT one and those who will order the 1/6 Jazzinc, I don’t know if there will be a real market for a 1/12 700$ Batmobile.
I mean, for a lot of collectors, even if the HT gets inaccuracies, they won’t swap from 1/6 to 1/12 for the same price.
Concerning the 89 Batwing, the 1/6 is really too big and expensive for the majority of collectors.
A 1/6 Batmobile, even if it’s a big vehicle, is way more easy to display compared to the 1/6 batwing which is absolutely gigantic for most collectors.
Beyond the price which is very high, the space was the main issue IMO.
I think there is maybe more demand on a 1/12 batwing rather than the 1/12 Batmobile.

Last edited:
It would have been smarter IMO to consider the 1/12 Batwing first rather the 1/12 Batmobile.
Between people who already gets the HT one and those who will order the 1/6 Jazzinc, I don’t know if there will be a real market for a 1/12 700$ Batmobile.
I mean, for a lot of collectors, even if the HT gets inaccuracies, they won’t swap from 1/6 to 1/12 for the same price.
Concerning the 89 Batwing, the 1/6 is really too big and expensive for the majority of collectors.
A 1/6 Batmobile, even if it’s a big vehicle, is way more easy to display compared to the 1/6 batwing which is absolutely gigantic for most collectors.
Beyond the price which is very high, the space was the main issue IMO.
I think there is maybe more demand on a 1/12 batwing rather than the 1/12 Batmobile.
HT have already showcased a 1/12 Batwing though so Joost said that's a no go.

Back