Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I just drove past a full size 89 Batmobile in Northville (Michigan). I was going through an intersection and it was waiting at the light with the cross traffic. No chance for a photo but it looked awesome.
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Nice but I do wonder how he hasn't been pulled over. Can't imagine this is street legal and no side mirrors. Lol! Probably the town knows him well and they just let it be?
"How'd you stop getting pulled over by the Police?"

"I bought the Police"
Yeah, I expect that he makes a sizable donation to the town's Police Fund on an annual basis lol...

Hey Joost, is the 1989 Batmobile the only other Bat vehicle you're currently working on, or do you have other Bat vehicles in development, and if so, what are they? :)

Hey Joost, is the 1989 Batmobile the only other Bat vehicle you're currently working on, or do you have other Bat vehicles in development, and if so, what are they? :)
And any 89 Batmobile updates in the next weeks?
😉
FYI - Joost will be on holiday from July 14th through August 7th, so if he doesn't see your questions before he leaves it may be a while before he responds.

I'm assuming you know about the 1995 Batmobile he's making (pre-orders closing TODAY 7/13) and there will also be a 1966 Batcycle with Sidecar. Link to Jazzinc's Batman products page is below.

Jazzinc Dioramas

FYI - Joost will be on holiday from July 14th through August 7th, so if he doesn't see your questions before he leaves it may be a while before he responds.

I'm assuming you know about the 1995 Batmobile he's making (pre-orders closing TODAY 7/13) and there will also be a 1966 Batcycle with Sidecar. Link to Jazzinc's Batman products page is below.

Jazzinc Dioramas
Thank you so much for helping out with this reply!! I appreciate that.

Jazzinc Dioramas
Yep, knew about the Batman Forever Batmobile, just forgot about the 1966 Batcycle is all........:)

The only place this would fit would be on my kitchen table. There would barely be room left
for my wife and I to set our plates down on either side of the Batmobile. I guess we could put
the salt, sugar, pepper and other condiments on top of the Batmobile while we eat.

The only place this would fit would be on my kitchen table. There would barely be room left
for my wife and I to set our plates down on either side of the Batmobile. I guess we could put
the salt, sugar, pepper and other condiments on top of the Batmobile while we eat.

"Honey, can you please pass the divorce papers? I'll serve them back to you cold. Thank you."

Tell your wife that condiments on the table will be unnecessary once she learns to properly season dishes while preparing them. Of course you should be more than an arm length away and make sure there's nothing heavy nearby for her to throw when you do. :lecture

We will talk about the final version going into pre-production and a few extra features you will get for free! PRE-order while you still can.
Latest additional features added for free (aug-2023):
  • Leather seats with silicone coating for long life
  • Some die-cast parts (exact number of die-cast parts to be determined based on final order numbers and structural integrity)
  • Custom Pearl Black Satin automotive paint
  • Remote controlled Smoke, Lights, and sound effects
  • Carpeting on floor
  • Brake, clutch and throttle pedals

Back