Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will talk about the final version going into pre-production and a few extra features you will get for free! PRE-order while you still can.
Latest additional features added for free (aug-2023):
  • Leather seats with silicone coating for long life
  • Some die-cast parts (exact number of die-cast parts to be determined based on final order numbers and structural integrity)
  • Custom Pearl Black Satin automotive paint
  • Remote controlled Smoke, Lights, and sound effects
  • Carpeting on floor
  • Brake, clutch and throttle pedals

Damn that looks amazing. Is a 1/12 scale something you would ever entertain down the line?

@JazzInc nice updates. Honestly, I can do without the smoke and sounds on this one. I don't even recall the engine sound (if there is a unique one and if it ever stood out). The 2022 Batmobile definitely had that memorable start up sound so it works there. Maybe just for kicks, do one unit with a cigarette lighter mechanism for the main exhaust. Lol!

Damn that looks amazing. Is a 1/12 scale something you would ever entertain down the line?

I'd want a 1/12 for it but again, 1/12 collectors aren't going to shell out $500 for a vehicle. Maybe doing it as a Kickstarter will bring more buyers in.

After watching his most recent vid, I'm this close to preordering this.

But then I did a stupid thing. I compared what it would cost me to import it against preordering the Hot Toys version from Popcultcha.

Estimated $3,700 AUD vs $1,053 AUD...... decisions, decisions.

Looking forward to the next update on this beast.......
Bat Signal 80S GIF

@JazzInc nice updates. Honestly, I can do without the smoke and sounds on this one. I don't even recall the engine sound (if there is a unique one and if it ever stood out). The 2022 Batmobile definitely had that memorable start up sound so it works there. Maybe just for kicks, do one unit with a cigarette lighter mechanism for the main exhaust. Lol!

I'd want a 1/12 for it but again, 1/12 collectors aren't going to shell out $500 for a vehicle. Maybe doing it as a Kickstarter will bring more buyers in.
Yes I have already announced that we will also consider a 1/12 scale version through kickstarter around December of this year

Looking forward to the next update on this beast.......
Bat Signal 80S GIF
The next upgrade we hope to achieve is to invest in special silk screen printing of tiny labels and decals, for so far as their size and resolution in 1/6 scale holds up, so it will be the most detailed cockpit ever made in a scale 1989 batmobile vehicle. Thanks to Brian and William who helped me with this! There is even more detail in our files, but we don't want to make it too easy to copy by others....

Attachments

• 373040333_6495384753831880_5221642269465097741_n.jpg
    373040333_6495384753831880_5221642269465097741_n.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
The next upgrade we hope to achieve is to invest in special silk screen printing of tiny labels and decals, for so far as their size and resolution in 1/6 scale holds up, so it will be the most detailed cockpit ever made in a scale 1989 batmobile vehicle. Thanks to Brian and William who helped me with this! There is even more detail in our files, but we don't want to make it too easy to copy by others....
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Hey Joost, any idea when you'll be able to show the fully complete prototype of your 1989 Batmobile?

Hey Joost, any idea when you'll be able to show the fully complete prototype of your 1989 Batmobile?
Well, it's been postponed quite a few times already with the requested additions by the community, so now we have finalised the design, we are now working on translating all this into drawings of all different parts that the final model will comprise and the connection and support structure. It will take all of September to complete this and test print those parts for the prototype

Hey Joost, is there any chance you'll also make the Batman Returns Batmobile?
Thanks a lot for the updates!
You are very welcome. For now we do not plan to make one, but never say never. I just don't see a market for it with Hot Toys having made tens of thousands of these over the years and then our offering on top of that. I think the market will be saturated and not enough people will care about the subtle differences between the two to support that.

I wonder how things inside the cockpit will compare to the hot toys version. I know the jazzinc version will be more accurate but will the casting of the pieces also be higher quality? The internal dash on the original hot toys 89 batmobile appeared to have high resolution castings, the internals of the jazzinc batwing though looked like a lesser quality casting in videos I saw. It might just be the photos and videos I'm seeing though. Anyone have any first hand knowledge?

Hey Joost, is there any chance you'll also make the Batman Returns Batmobile?
Now THAT would get me to take the plunge! I'd keep the HT 1989 Batmobile with the browning guns out and have the glossier 1992 Batmobile with the windshield wipers on a snowy road display.

If Jazzinc really wants to up the challenge to 11, make it transform into the Batmissle! ;)

That said, I'd really love if some company would attempt a 1/6 Batskiboat and Penguin Duck Mobile.
The Batskiboat is just such a sleek manta ray-like beast of a boat and has never released a larger-sized release than the Kenner vehicle and AMT kit.

Now THAT would get me to take the plunge! I'd keep the HT 1989 Batmobile with the browning guns out and have the glossier 1992 Batmobile with the windshield wipers on a snowy road display.

If Jazzinc really wants to up the challenge to 11, make it transform into the Batmissle! ;)

That said, I'd really love if some company would attempt a 1/6 Batskiboat and Penguin Duck Mobile.
The Batskiboat is just such a sleek manta ray-like beast of a boat and has never released a larger-sized release than the Kenner vehicle and AMT kit.
Dc Comics Batman GIF

Another JazzInc Batmobile update posted on their facebook page....:) Hey Joost, at around 6.53 in the video, there's an image of the 1989 Batmobile on some pavement out doors.Is that the first full prototype?

Back