Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JazzInc, in the pictures shown above here, the first one of the 89 Batmobile, at the front of it, the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine is black, but in the movie, it's grey.I just want to ask, is the 89 Batmobile in the first picture a screen used car, or is it a replica, and will your 89 Batmobile have the grey ''bullet'' part of the engine, or will it be black?
Good spot, it does appear to bea dark grey in the movies

How about a Batman that can deflate to fit inside, along with a Catwoman to reinflate him?
bj-entry-point.gif

:chase
If this was good enough to be used in the actual movie in the Batwing, surely a Hot Toys head on a static black body is good enough to sit in our toy cars.

View attachment 625369

Attachments

• 20230407_220351.jpg
    20230407_220351.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hey JazzInc, in the pictures shown above here, the first one of the 89 Batmobile, at the front of it, the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine is black, but in the movie, it's grey.I just want to ask, is the 89 Batmobile in the first picture a screen used car, or is it a replica, and will your 89 Batmobile have the grey ''bullet'' part of the engine, or will it be black?
Ours will be gun metal grey like the original

Joost had access to a 3D Lazer scan of the original screen used Hero car.
It’s gonna be amazing!!!

View attachment 633066
View attachment 633067
View attachment 633068
View attachment 633069
View attachment 633071
For those interested, the Batmobile in the 1st picture at the top of this page was actually used in the 1989 Batman movie, it's when Batman goes to Axis Chemicals, and after the Batmobile deploys the bombs from it's wheels it's the 5th time you see the Batmobile after Axis Chemicals begins to explode, as the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine at the front of the Batmobile is black, [same as the Batmobile in the 1st picture] which is probably what hot toy's based their 1/6 89 Batmobile off, as the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine at the front of their Batmobile is also black, not gun metal grey, which is what you mainly see in the movie.......:)

Last edited:
For those interested, the Batmobile in the 1st picture at the top of this page was actually used in the 1989 Batman movie, it's when Batman goes to Axis Chemicals, and after the Batmobile deploys the bombs from it's wheels it's the 5th time you see the Batmobile after Axis Chemicals begins to explode, as the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine at the front of the Batmobile is black, [same as the Batmobile in the 1st picture] which is probably what hot toy's based their 1/6 89 Batmobile off, as the ''bullet'' shaped part of the engine at the front of their Batmobile is also black, not gun metal grey, which is what you mainly see in the movie.......:)
You have an amazing command of the details. I always learn something from you and @Rondesmo .

Are you also getting one of these?

😉 Thanks BigWayne!

To add to what Jinkazama already said, always remember that there are 2 or 3 different cars used in the movie and in the Axis assault, it’s a studio scale RC car, like in descent to mystery.
3CD44CF9-7FB3-43C3-832F-F5717F3FAB45.jpeg

BDE35927-A3EB-4BA0-94F8-F2DDDCB6DCA6.jpeg

30E75035-2582-4AAF-9B7F-D1533927CF30.jpeg

I’m pretty sure this is the version the 1:8 Toynami is based on.

Last edited:
You have an amazing command of the details. I always learn something from you and @Rondesmo .

Are you also getting one of these?
Thankyou for the kind words! :) Also, to answer your question, If you're referring to the JazzInc 89 Batmobile, unfortunately no, as it's WAY too expensive, but congrats to everyone who is getting it!
Bat Signal 80S GIF

😉 Thanks BigWayne!

To add to what Jinkazama already said, always remember that there are 2 or 3 different cars used in the movie and in the Axis assault, it’s a studio scale RC car, like in descent to mystery.
View attachment 633524

View attachment 633525

View attachment 633549
I’m pretty sure this is the version the 1:8 Toynami is based on.

Decent into Mystery had model shots? Is it the beautiful shot of the car driving through the forest? If so, how come we never saw the scaled set of that in pictures?

Exactly. It’s notoriously known that it was filmed using a remote-controlled Batmobile model, which was then driven through a miniaturized forest set.

Last edited:
Hey JazzInc, can you say when you'll show the completed prototype of the 89 Batmobile?

I'm sure someone will buy that, but at $750K for a 30MPH batmobile, it would sure be embarrassing the first time a youtube video was posted with a Nissan Leaf doing circles around it on the open road.

I'd rather have this turbine powered batmobile. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and a top speed of 185.
Nice!
Can you believe they wanted $1.5m originally for the one I posted? Crazy money.

Can't wait to see the most screen accurate version of the greatest Batmobile EVER!!!
Bat Signal 80S GIF

Back