Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper, that Vera looks amazing. You should be doing stuff like the professional (or do you already?).

Thanks.

I do 3D work, although not usually this type of thing. The company I work for does touch programs and I do 3D elements, but I've also done a few 3D printing designs for one of the projects. Otherwise it's like video game stuff, but not for video games.

I just hope we all get to see pics of it all put together before it's passed off to Adam once and for all.

Thanks.

I do 3D work, although not usually this type of thing. The company I work for does touch programs and I do 3D elements, but I've also done a few 3D printing designs for one of the projects. Otherwise it's like video game stuff, but not for video games.

Very cool. That must take some skill, patience, and artistry.

Awesome work on the Vera! I am so down for one! This project is shaping up handsomely. :) Kudos to everyone!

Meant to post this. Hopefully it meets with people's approval.

picture.php

Great job!

Yes don't worry, I will be taking photos.

And wow to Vera. I take back what I said. If it's pricey, I still want one.

Just wanted to say that I received the hands today! YAY!!! And what I am guessing is a holster?

Back