JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Bond in a dinner jacket might be a classic look, but I think those waxwork should have been dressed differently. For Dalton, i'd suggest this look from TLD:

829.jpg

Thanks man. Can you post pics? I am doubting the blue one will be different... But in those pics it looks fantastic... false advertising?

I've customised mine quite a bit since I first got it; I got it for a Dark Knight Two face custom. I removed the stitching from around the edges of the lapels and around the hem of the jacket...it serves no purpose and is just there for decoration. That stitching also stitches the two rear vents closed so it had go to open them up. I cut the lapels width down by about half and they still look too big to me, and the jacket kind of gapes open around the neck because of the way the lapels have been stitched into the body of the jacket and then set. The trousers are also a little long and drainpipey.

Here's a couple of pics. Sinag55 'burnt' the suit for me on one side but you can get an idea from the other side. I haven't put the buttons back on the front, and that is the VeryCool shirt which came with the set, but not the tie. I haven't used the waistcoat from the set either. I had to customise a body to get the jacket to look half decent too- it's a HT narrow with slim arms.

FullSizeRenderB.jpg
FullSizeRenderC.jpg

Thank you! The material definitely looks thicker than in the marketing pics. Nice work btw. Badass Two Face you got there! Do you like this suit more than the one that came with Hot Toys?

I might be coming to you for tips once I get mine. :)

Thank you! The material definitely looks thicker than in the marketing pics. Nice work btw. Badass Two Face you got there! Do you like this suit more than the one that came with Hot Toys?

I might be coming to you for tips once I get mine. :)

Thanks! I never had the HT Two Face so I don't know about that suit, but it was always inaccurately tailored to the suit Dent wore in the film. I'm alot happier with the VeryCool suit since I did the mods and Jay's work in 'burning' it is phenomenal!

I'd be interested to hear what you think when you get your blue one and if you need any tips give me a shout.

Guys if anyone is interested am selling my DC bond, Yunsil Tux, TTm18 Body original, BBKill HS with Jacob Rahmier paint, Custom Stand please PM for details
12080231_10156123304820076_619405265616219056_o.jpg

Chief Brody - sorry you have to part with that Bond - fantastic piece.

Platty - I'm liking the head. Waiting impatiently to order.

If anyone sees that Dreamworks is offering that Spectre getup for sale, let us know - I can't make anything out from their FB page nor their web site. If they in fact do sell anything ever, it's really done in a secretive way. Maybe you have to contact them privately for sales - next step.

If anyone sees that Dreamworks is offering that Spectre getup for sale, let us know - I can't make anything out from their FB page nor their web site. If they in fact do sell anything ever, it's really done in a secretive way. Maybe you have to contact them privately for sales - next step.
Contact Aaron Kwok to purchase

He'll just send you over to Dreamworks FB page, then you have to send another PM. :) And that's how you can purchase.

Have there ever been any full-length photos posted anywhere of Craig in that teaser outfit?

He'll just send you over to Dreamworks FB page, then you have to send another PM. :) And that's how you can purchase.

Have there ever been any full-length photos posted anywhere of Craig in that teaser outfit?
Nah just go straight to him. He runs Dreamworks

I'm hoping that Eleven head will be produced in sufficient numbers for there to still be some available when that Ace figure comes out. I really want to see what that looks like properly before deciding what I want. It could be the one to beat, we'll just have to see....

I'm hoping that Eleven head will be produced in sufficient numbers for there to still be some available when that Ace figure comes out. I really want to see what that looks like properly before deciding what I want. It could be the one to beat, we'll just have to see....

Pay the £30 or so it will be you tight bugger :lol I'm sure you could always sell the eleven head if the ace toys head turns out better :)

Once I see the full painted Ace figure them I'll decide once and for all. Why pay £30 for head you might not want when you can put that £30 towards a full figure that may not need any work!?

Nah I'm only joking pal, I know what you mean. But if you're worried then I'm sure you could get rid of the eleven sculpt easily

It's definitive (well, what I'd consider definitive) or nothing for me now, I've already got lots of also rans so I don't need another.

You'd have to have rocks in your head to pre-order from eBay for a head that may or may not ship in January 2016. The price is decent if the final will be small run.

Back