JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

We need sculpts of George Lazenby from OHMSS, Roger Moore from LALD, Timonthy Dalton from TLDL and combined with what's out there we'd all have a complete and smokin' Bond display!

I can't really see all the differences in men's fashion to say WHICH tux is the better tux. I just know Bond in a tux is a good look no matter who the actor is. Unless its Lazenby. Did he wear a tux or just that goofy Austin Powers outfit? I have still not seen OHMSS.

Yeah, Lazenby wore a tux in the early parts of the film. He only wore that silly get up when he got to Switzerland, or wherever it was.

My favourite Brosnan look is the navy Goldeneye suit. I'm not a huge fan of the film, but it's just a nice looking suit IMO.

No self-respecting Bond would be caught dead in such an outfit connerykilt.jpg

What's up with Dalton's pose at Tussaud's?? Everyone else looks kinda badass (well, except for Lazenby and Moore to an extent), but Dalton just looks like he is missing something. As much as I didn't much care for Brosnan (he felt like Runway Bond), he looks fantastic there, and Craig looks like someone you do not want to mess with.

Dalton and Moores wax statues are the best likenesses, the Brosnan is a bit off and the Lazenby is too. The Connery though is horrible

For me the worst is definitely Craig. It looks about as generic as some of the 1/6 sculpts on ebay in my opinion.
That's true Connery, Craig, are both way off. But the Dalton is dead on, so strange.

That's the suit I've had my eye on reinhardt, hope to see pics!

Searched FOREVER before coming across this site: VERYCOOL VCM-3004 1/6 Quality Fashion Style Men’s Suits Set 3 Colors Very Cool

They shipped it yesterday, so let's see if they are indeed legit. Everywhere else the blue suit was sold out.

I've ordered from them before. They are legit...I got the Very Cool grey suit from them. Mine is very narrow at the shoulders and out of the box the lapels were huge- almost touching the shoulders. I have to say I wasn't very impressed in the grey one. Hope the blue one is better.

I've ordered from them before. They are legit...I got the Very Cool grey suit from them. Mine is very narrow at the shoulders and out of the box the lapels were huge- almost touching the shoulders. I have to say I wasn't very impressed in the grey one. Hope the blue one is better.

Thanks man. Can you post pics? I am doubting the blue one will be different... But in those pics it looks fantastic... false advertising?

Back