JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

550fefc951b061692aac118067ea11dd.jpg
fbfab13aef9764a2cdef8c36e56120f6.jpg
2ff66103157cd6ac094aa27b96cb9343.jpg

Heres a few of mine i had on my phone.
great brosnan figure! Inigou really did a good job.

Also, your pictures really show the bbkill Daniel Craig sculpt well.

great brosnan figure! Inigou really did a good job.

Also, your pictures really show the bbkill Daniel Craig sculpt well.
Were you able to get your hands on a Brosnan sculpt Platty? I remember that you mentioned you were looking for one a little while back.

Were you able to get your hands on a Brosnan sculpt Platty? I remember that you mentioned you were looking for one a little while back.

I sure was my friend! Inigou had some left and I messaged him through Facebook and managed to snag one :)

I sure was my friend! Inigou had some left and I messaged him through Facebook and managed to snag one :)
Excellent news! Hopefully, you decide to share some pictures of your finished figure! :)

Yeah other than Connery and Craig, I think the only other figure I'd want to have is a Brosnan. Even if he only got one good movie, he still made for an incredibly cool and memorable Bond.

Could not agree more....I hope can complete Connery, Craig and Brosnan!
Did BBKill do Brosnan?
Yeah other than Connery and Craig, I think the only other figure I'd want to have is a Brosnan. Even if he only got one good movie, he still made for an incredibly cool and memorable Bond.

Excellent news! Hopefully, you decide to share some pictures of your finished figure! :)
thanks bud I will definitely try to upload some! I'm hoping to upload pictures of my finished skyfall bond soon.

Platty I'm so glad you were able to get a Peirce! I forgot to pm you back

Cheers!
Cheers Raymond I'm really pleased to get one. And no worries. Expect a pm about a goldeneye tie!!

This is a really nice sculpt but for me it doesn't fit any brosnan bond film I want to make a figure of. So I went with inigou sculpt.

I'm really quite surprised by all the Brosnan hate around here! He may not of had the most critically successful movies out of all the Bond actors, but he definitely had more then one good film. I really enjoyed Goldeneye and TWINE

thanks bud I will definitely try to upload some! I'm hoping to upload pictures of my finished skyfall bond soon.

Definitely looking forward to checking out those pics! I'm putting together a Skyfall Bond as well, but I'll probably wait to upload pictures until I can grab a more suitable head sculpt.

Back