JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

My attempt at a Daniel Craig Bond.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I LIKE IT!!! What's your "recipe"?

Oops. Forgot that detail. It is TTM19 knock off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, those bodies are such a bargain, IMO one of the greatest innovations for the hobby. I used one for my Craig Austrian snow outfit, though the body seems too lanky for Craig while the proportions of yours with Craig in a tux looks perfect.

No doubt. First one I used was to build an ACI Gladiator General.

One other little thing I did was stuffed the shirt with some folded paper towel. I think it gave it a more tailored look. One of these days I may try and find a Yunsil tux but for now I'm happy with it.

Been thinking of picking up a couple of Sideshow Bond figures, especially Lazenby - obviously the sculpts and paint are dated but how's the head size? If anyone has a picture of Lazenby next to a more modern figure I'd appreciate seeing it.

So, do I take it that this is the thread formerly known as the 'Official' thread and that BCS will lay sole claim to that title now!? Makes sense if that is the case as they are now the only official game in town. Whether or not they'll be the best very much remains to be seen.....

Where can I buy the 'bbkill' bond sculpts? Were they some kind of limited run?

Mmm, you're very late to the party now, fresh ones are long gone. You could try the trade section on here, or maybe eBay, though you'd run the risk of recasts there.

Where can I buy the 'bbkill' bond sculpts? Were they some kind of limited run?
Are you looking for bbkill's Connery, Craig, Brosnan or all three? bbkill's Bond sculpts were all limited and truthfully I haven't seen any authentic casts of any of the three for sale in quite some time. Like Rogerbee said the trade section would probably be the best place to look for these sculpts since the majority of bbkill Connery sculpts on eBay are recasts.

I've got an authentic Brosnan sculpt by BBKill unpainted if anyone's interested.

Been thinking of picking up a couple of Sideshow Bond figures, especially Lazenby - obviously the sculpts and paint are dated but how's the head size? If anyone has a picture of Lazenby next to a more modern figure I'd appreciate seeing it.

Hi Tom,

Here's a quick and dirty shot. Hope it helps!

32610079061_b2b99576d4_c.jpg

Mmm, you're very late to the party now, fresh ones are long gone. You could try the trade section on here, or maybe eBay, though you'd run the risk of recasts there.

Thanks Rogerbee and the TheOwl for the advice :hi5:

Back