JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

My custom SKYFALL
14194223_553960784804106_1719232907_n.jpg
15608482_606606352872882_1757843850_o.jpg
15644520_606606349539549_549203455_n.jpg

Fantastic figure Feros! I really need to add a proper Craig to my collection sometime soon.

I thought I would share some pictures of my finished Dalton figure as I don't think that I previously posted any. Credit for the awesome paintwork (which my lousy pictures do no justice) goes to the incredible T-Squared! :)

IMG_1297.JPG

Dalton 4.jpg

Fantastic figure Feros! I really need to add a proper Craig to my collection sometime soon.

I thought I would share some pictures of my finished Dalton figure as I don't think that I previously posted any. Credit for the awesome paintwork (which my lousy pictures do no justice) goes to the incredible T-Squared! :)

View attachment 311089

View attachment 311090

Thanks for the compliment. Daniel Craig is one of my BOND favorites. Very good at Dalton's headsculpt, I would like to have all the bonds in my collection.

By the way, Timothy Dalton reminds me of Abraham Lincoln lol.

Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Did Gido ever post pictures of the stuff he wants to sell...?

Why you are asking, if you don't need any of them :)?
I'm really surprised about no one wants those around 150$ valued heads for three time less price...I have posted pictures in fb...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised about no one wants those around 150$ valued heads for three time less price...I have posted pictures in fb...

Fantastic Dalton, Owl!Congrats:)

Thanks for the compliment. Daniel Craig is one of my BOND favorites. Very good at Dalton's headsculpt, I would like to have all the bonds in my collection.

Thanks for the kind words guys! :)

I'm really hoping that Big Chief Studios gets around to at least doing a Moore and Lazenby so that I can add them to my collection. As long as the head sculpts are good I'll be a happy camper.

I can't stay anymore to wait BC Connery, which should be already done, but you are talking about far future-I think more Bonds from BC we'll see just after first one will be sold out...

"Need" has nothing to do with anything in this hobby. I don't "need" anything in my collection. If I like what I see I might reconsider the painted Moore head. But the effort to get a good picture has put me off.

I don't belong to facebook. You're here more than FB, why wouldn't you post here? I got to say, for someone who PM'd many times about buying your stuff, you sure aren't as 'impatient' about posting your pictures here.

"Need" has nothing to do with anything in this hobby. I don't "need" anything in my collection. If I like what I see I might reconsider the painted Moore head. But the effort to get a good picture has put me off.

I don't belong to facebook. You're here more than FB, why wouldn't you post here? I got to say, for someone who PM'd many times about buying your stuff, you sure aren't as 'impatient' about posting your pictures here.

You are right about "need", but I'm not posting here pics or more info, because that one is not sale thread.I'm not anymore in SSF marketplace, because didn't paid seller fee.I just hoped maybe someone will have interest to ask me about heads I just mentioned and then I'll send all (pictures included)in pms.

Back