JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Do you think allready prints are squished, Raymond?Rocco thinks it was bad molds.Prints looks like renders almost.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Very upsetting about the sculpts getting squished and looking off. Hopefully all gets fixed because I would like to get the Craig sculpt.

Cool pics Gido, they look great on the bodies and painted, Im still bothered by the narrowness of Craig and Dalton. Here is a pic of the print next to Craig face, his right cheek bone is smaller then the left in real life too, nobody has symmetrical head, but the mold maker definitely distorted the castings, since the print is fine: Im using 2 different mold makers now to avoid this issue for any future heads I make.

12769391_1080321725353368_115328971_n.jpg

Yes I've noticed that my Craig sculpt is narrow.

I received my prints back from the mold maker and sent them to a veteran toy mold maker, so no more narrow castings I promise!

I really appreciate you taking the time to fix this going forward, Rocco! Question is, what about the older heads? I would gladly pay again for a fixed Dalton and Moore (the two squished heads I personally bought).

Thanks Cap'n I could give discounts on replacement heads, and you guys can keep or resell the older heads. Half price on the replacements plus shipping. Just make a note in the subject of who you are replacing. Thanks!

If anyone wants my Craig sculpt and isn't bothered by the extra thinness (check my photos they're 100% accurate to what's in-hand), you can have it for $40 shipped (US) or $45 shipped elsewhere.

Thanks Cap'n I could give discounts on replacement heads, and you guys can keep or resell the older heads. Half price on the replacements plus shipping. Just make a note in the subject of who you are replacing. Thanks!

I might be down for that. Can't wait to see the first casting to decide

I'll collect after you see the new castings, next to the old one, next to the print.

The last thing we need is complaints about a difference in texture because pre-priming something has changed the way it looks.

Uh, they all should be primed to look the same.

Priming is for concealment and surface prep. It doesn't belong on something you want to judge the quality of WRT substrate and fine texture.

#1 I want to see the quality of the 3D print. #2 I want to see the quality of the cast of that print. #3 I want to see the exact color of the resin used for the cast - I want to see what I'll be getting.

Lastly, I don't think Rocco needs to waste his time farting around with painting.

Back