JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Great!Realy great!Rahmier and Inigou-you are genius, guys!Thanks!!!Can't wait to hold it in fingers!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Excellent Brosnan stuff going on in here.

Great!Realy great!Rahmier and Inigou-you are genius, guys!Thanks!!!Can't wait to hold it in fingers!

Thanks Gido can't wait to see it on a body in a black spy outfit hanging upside down in a detolf shooting his grapple gun...

Thanks Gido can't wait to see it on a body in a black spy outfit hanging upside down in a detolf shooting his grapple gun...

Wow-thanks fore great idea how to display him!I had less interesting vision about him before, but that one I should trie!Do you help me to find grapple gun maybe;)?

That Brosnan sculpt and paint up is looking great!! :clap

I got my VC blue tux yesterday, very happy with the quality. These have been out of production for some time so to find a new one on ebay for $40 was a total steal! :D

I like the shirt as it is much more whiter than the DID. Though the shoes that came with it had to go and replaced with the DID ones. My only complaint is the shirt seems a little short at the arms. I have to keep yanking out the cuffs from the jacket sleeve as they keep slipping inside :\

P1030378.JPG

That headsculpt looks nice mate.!! Who did it? Gonna take a guess and you commissioned imaresqd1 ??

Ah right okay mate it just looks a lot like a sculpt that was shown a while back!

Great work!!

Can't wait to see your version beastmaster! Here's final pics of these two Bonds I just took.

zeryrape.jpg

9yhaga8e.jpg

Cheers guys, he's almost done. Just need to figure out the size and do a test print.

Rahmier, those paintups are really good! Do you use an airbrush or is it all brush?

;6819689 said:
Cheers guys, he's almost done. Just need to figure out the size and do a test print.

Rahmier, those paintups are really good! Do you use an airbrush or is it all brush?

Thanks beastmaster! I use airbrush for the base skin then all the details are done by hand

Better pics

yjy7y5eb.jpg

Last edited:

Video I made for my Bond

And a couple favourite pics

a71c12a5c2dfdeea9f29efcfb1656eb9_zps726c19f2.jpg

12fd419ea6565e86829ddfd1eb13abca_zpsb1058415.jpg

Last edited:

It's Natchan's figure.Was also in SF thread some time ago.First" an agent", then " the enemy".

Yes it was a run almost exclusive to these forums and he had some excess so that's what is on eBay. I debated getting it but it came down to that I just have too many figures. It's the same reason why I didn't bash a la chifre with the new Mads head from eleven

I think the price is decent for a custom but it was actually cheaper than that when initially offered

Back