JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Been waiting for this head to bash a Le Chiffre. Would love that velvet tux but nothing anywhere will work. Best I can do is make his African outfit from his first scene or playing cards on his yatch. But I suppose anything in all-black is basically Le Chiffre-style.

Shame not to have one on the shelf since the eleven head is so perfect. Finding the sculpt is always the hardest part. When they come, take advantage.

That is a nice head, surprised they haven't had a crack at a Craig.

I saw they posted a w.i.p a while back of one....I believe by them if not the seller kit chen will have them available. ...These from his facebook

hu9amyme.jpg

ebusaba8.jpg

ry9esaqe.jpg

Some shots of the new Inigou sculpt of Brosnan painted up by Cmot Dibbler

anu5evut.jpg
uhu8a5y3.jpg
ty4u7uge.jpg

here's an interesting question that I don't THINK has been asked - anyone know where to get a proper tux vest for Brosnan? He wore one in most of his movies under his jacket, including GoldenEye.

here's an interesting question that I don't THINK has been asked - anyone know where to get a proper tux vest for Brosnan? He wore one in most of his movies under his jacket, including GoldenEye.

I have same kind question about tux.In Golden eye he wore other colar tipe tux coat.Does anybody know where to find such?[/ATTACH]Also I'm hardly looking for screen acurate navy blue suit.uploadfromtaptalk1401481240030.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401481356695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401481356695.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 294

Hi, guys!About schale lepel tuxedos.Which one you will adwise (they who knows;)toys city tux or DID Jack tux?

The problem with getting Brosnan in a correct suit is that his ties have very specific patterns, whereas Daniel Craig's are more minimalist.

That Brosnan tux has peak lapels - I think Sideshow's tuxes were done with those, but I'm not 100% sure about higher-end 1/6 tuxes.

Rahmier just sent me pics of my painted BBkill Craig sculpt, leaving me with the conundrum of what to do with all these also-rans. It's been a long journey!

Attachments

• QS-RS.jpg
    QS-RS.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 246
  • CR-AB.jpg
    CR-AB.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 253
  • SF-SMP.jpg
    SF-SMP.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 255
  • CR-MYS.jpg
    CR-MYS.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 252
  • SF-BB.jpg
    SF-BB.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 254

I'd stick a for sale thread up in the Commerce section, you never know, someone may want to take them off your hands.

Yep, might have to pony up for a premium membership to do just that!

Have any body brother prod.Bond tuxedo?I guess it's with peak lapels.

Back