1/6 Is an INCREDIBLE HULK ('08) figure still worth making?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy an '08 INCREDIBLE HULK figure?

• Yes. I need to complete the collection.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • No. The current figure is all I need.

Votes: 58 58.0%
  • Maybe. Depends on what other characters they make.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
They made a figure from Superman III. Anything is possible.
Yeah, but it's Chris Reeve - iconic Superman, any day of the week. :huh :lol

yet they just made wolverine from The Last Stand? :nana:
So what!!! :lol

Of course - it's Hugh Jackman - & Wolverine. It'll sell fine.

The 2008 HULK film - like the 2003 film, is old hat now that the Avengers have re-established HULK. Sure - there's some demand for both, but HT probably wouldn't consider them a guaranteed return on their investment regarding those specific licenses.

Lou Ferrigno is a definite possibility, because the show, him, Bixby - all of it, is retro gold. Stuff like that; TV Batman, Lynda Carter WW, is basically a given, it's just a matter of when for the unannounced ones. :)

Ferrigno Hulk would be an amazing surprise as a Toyfair exclusive. I wonder if he's been approached already? Have there been any other Ferrigno Hulk figures made?

The only recent or recent-ish thing - I think, is a statue someone did.

I forget who did it, & whether it was an anniversary / event thing or not..

I found the Norton Hulk to be a a breathe of fresh air... and I definitely did enjoy it. However in retrospect I dont even remember what his hulk monster looked like! I am all for the Avengers version only.

I actually really liked The Incredible Hulk. I thought it was fairly well done, solid acting and good script. The story line fit into the Marvel Movieverse well too. And I actually like the design of both Hulk and Abomination. I'd buy both in a heartbeat.

incredible-hulk-production-2008-universal-marvel-8571.jpg

Back