1/6 Is an INCREDIBLE HULK ('08) figure still worth making?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy an '08 INCREDIBLE HULK figure?

• Yes. I need to complete the collection.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • No. The current figure is all I need.

Votes: 58 58.0%
  • Maybe. Depends on what other characters they make.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
Instant purchase for me would be a Ferigno Hulk. The absolute grail of my childhood other than Reeve Supes and Keaton Bats.

Being an avid Hulk fan, I would certainly be interested. A day one purchase for me would dictated by what he came with however.

I did not mind spending $300 on the Avengers version, one of my favorite Hulk variants, but I was not a huge fan of the "08 film.

I think I'd probably buy a Hulk and an Incredible Hulk version, if HT were to do one. Maybe even a Lou Ferrigno version too. Appearance-wise, they're all a little different from one another... and each of them was a pretty good looking Hulk, IMHO.

And I've always liked the character... which is why The Avengers version is my first ever HT buy.

David

My initial reaction is that I don't need it & the Avengers version would suffice. However, knowing myself if HT produced this I'd probably look at it once and decide its a must buy :lol

I'll admit a Ferrigno Hulk is my most wanted Hulk collectible... but only if they make a David Banner, too. Bill Bixby was the heart and soul of that show, and the reason I'm a fan of the character.

For those saying an '08 Hulk is too different looking to use the Avengers body, I disagree. Newly sculpted, veinier arms can go a long way with a different head and a creative paintjob.

TIH's physique was way more ripped, veiny, sinewy. Avengers hulk looks a bit more swollen, like...he ate more carbs and actually drank water.

I have a feeling HT would make a TIH version. I'm sure the reasoning behind skipping on him the first time was due to lack of the movie lighting the box office on fire. But now that this version is out and, to my knowledge, has been a huge success, I can see HT releasing him some point down the road...probably before avengers 2.

Fans usually demand for a figure, but sales of that figure most of the time don't match the demand. The demand for hulk was always there, and now with the sales from avengers hulk, any version of him will be a safe bet IMO.

I'll admit a Ferrigno Hulk is my most wanted Hulk collectible... but only if they make a David Banner, too. Bill Bixby was the heart and soul of that show, and the reason I'm a fan of the character.

For those saying an '08 Hulk is too different looking to use the Avengers body, I disagree. Newly sculpted, veinier arms can go a long way with a different head and a creative paintjob.

I grew up with Ferrigno too and would pre Order a HTfigure of him in a heartbeat.Id take a Bill Bixby Banner too.

I remember as a kid getting really upset when he died.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

The torso musculature & general frame between the two is completely different. :lol

Dude, I'm being realistic. In the movie, maybe, but even then the Hulk looked different depending on the scene. I don't see HT spending the time and money to do an all new sculpt from a less successful film.

Dude, I'm being realistic. In the movie, maybe, but even then the Hulk looked different depending on the scene. I don't see HT spending the time and money to do an all new sculpt from a less successful film.
Agreed - me neither. :huh :lol

They'll likely never make one.. that is the reality. :wink1:

I grew up with Ferrigno too and would pre Order a HTfigure of him in a heartbeat.Id take a Bill Bixby Banner too.

I remember as a kid getting really upset when he died.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

Ferrigno Hulk and Bixby Banner would be instant buys.

Back